Respected Contributor

Re: The Q now has Personal Face Masks!!!

It doesn't say if these have a metal strip at the top to secure on the nose. 

Why use a nose bridge metal strip? Using a thin and flexible metal strip is critical to custom-fit the top of a mask to a your face, to make them more effective, less likely to slip off, less likely to fog your glasses, and more comfortable to wear.

Honored Contributor

At least they have them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Funny that I was just thinking today that we are going to start seeing face masks pop up everywhere. We will be wearing these for quite some time. These are a bit too pricey.  I will keep looking for a better deal. However, it's good to know that they are offering them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shop around.   I'm sure there are less expensive masks with free shipping and quicker delivery.  I bought 3 cloth @11.99.  Details are in the Community forum under "Face Masks" or similar title.

ETA  just checked these and not surprisingly, they're made in that "magical, mystical" place "Imported", whatever that is.  Masks I bought are made in the U.S.A. 

Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker...yes, shop around is always a great idea.  However, I have cloth masks....I just want some disposable ones too and just wanted everyone to know the Q has these if anyone is interested.  Stay safe everyone!!!

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I thought the "essentials" were free shipping!!??   Price is ridiculous with tax and shipping, come on QVC, the box certainly doesn't have any weight to it to speak of.  By the time they arrive we won't need them anymore, just saying.

=====

Totally agree @LindaSal. Very pricey.

Respected Contributor

@MorningLover...looks secure to me around the nose.  Cloth masks or people simply wearing scarfs or bandanas do not have metal aound the nose either. 

Honored Contributor

Disposable?  No thanks I will use cloth ones that can be laundered and reused.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie....my family and I have the cloth ones too and I'm getting these also.  Stay safe.

Honored Contributor

Hmmm... Imported, wonder from where... As to be expected, they're overpriced, and vintage QVC, even for something so potentially important they're going to get their shipping... They couldn't even see fit to reduce it...  I suppose it's good that they have them, but really, they couldn't muster a break for their customers even for something like this... I'm not seeing anything about delatyed shipping, they say they're in stock for those interested...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...