Honored Contributor

Re: The Q now has Personal Face Masks!!!

I just got mine.  They weren't supposed to be here until the week after next.

They fit fine, have the nose piece that can be pinched.  I put my glasses on over the top of it and they didn't fog.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@SeaMaiden  Do you mind sharing which seller you purchased them from? Or someway for me to know which ones to get b/c I know we cannot share links. 

It's just that there are HUNDREDS on there and I've been thru a lot of them, but it's hard to tell which ones are legit ya know? I cannot afford for my $ to be taken or tied up. 

Thanks in advance!

@BrandiDavis 

that is the problem......everyone says you can find them cheaper on amazon, and sometimes you can, but they never mention the seller. PLUS some of the cheaper sellers are not delivering until june/july. i just got some from the seller PACLI on amazon. $39.99 plus tax. they were delivered yesterday. they are NOT sealed in a box or anything, but just in a generic , thin, plastic bag and they are from china. i have also ordered the ones from qvc, which are supposed to be in a box and sealed. they have shipped and will arrive soon.

i have checked out some of the masks on amazon and make sure to read the feedback. some of them have horrible feedback.

@sunshine45  That was my experience too.  I went to Amazon first, and it just seemed impossible to tell which were reputable sellers and the ones just out for your dollars.  I did think QVC's price was high, but I know I will get them (on May 6), whereas the ones on Amazon that seemed the most reputable had delivery delivery dates in June and July. This was one of those items items for me that was worth the extra expense to order from a seller I was already familiar with.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I ordered a box from QVC, my EDD is 5/15 but I think they will arrive sooner. I didn't want to waste time looking all over creation for a better price, I consider them a necessity at this time and will share with sister and BIL. 

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

I'm glad I ordered a box from QVC, my EDD is 5/15 but I think they will arrive sooner. I didn't want to waste time looking all over creation for a better price, I consider them a necessity at this time and will share with sister and BIL. 

@RetRN  That was my original EDD too; after it shipped the date changed to 5/6.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered a pkg of 50 disposable for $49.95 from a co. in Austin, TX that I've bought a lot of clothing & Brighton items over the years.  It's Suepatrick dot com under their Covid 19 Essentials page.  I ordered at 12:06pm , my time & I got an email at 1:46pm that they had been shipped already.  This is what they look like, not fancy, but they'll do in a pinch.  ETA: free S&H & no sales tax since I'm not in TX:

Valued Contributor

@aubnwa01   Do they have the  metal piece on the nose part? I'm not sure what the technical name for that is lol

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Respected Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

@aubnwa01   Do they have the  metal piece on the nose part? I'm not sure what the technical name for that is lol

@SunSprite  I don't know, the product description doesn't specify.  I've heard of people putting a twist tie in the nose area of a mask that doesn't have one to help it fit better, though.  HTH

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

l ordered these as soon as l read this post. Said they would be delivered May 12. Well....bad news for me!! Tracking said they were delivered on Thursday, April 30th but l didn't find the package on my porch!!!! 😟 I also checked my back door. Must be they were stolen off my small front porch! I'm so disappointed... ☹️ I didn't order again because of the cost. Note.... I didn't realize they were delivered until yesterday, Saturday, because l wasn't expecting them. 

My best friend in another city ordered some from a medical supply store for herself and she really likes them. She's checking to see if she can order some for me! 

I did order a set of 2 washable masks that were presented this morning on QVC. The information is:

V37408 Tommie Copper 2-pack Face Coverings

SHIPS JUNE 13 !!!!

$17.68, $3.50 Shipping, tax for NY State =  $22.17

Ordered pink and black. Also available is a set of 2 in gray and black. The elastic that goes around your ears is adjustable. They look like really nice masks! I like the idea they are washable... 

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I just got mine.  They weren't supposed to be here until the week after next.

They fit fine, have the nose piece that can be pinched.  I put my glasses on over the top of it and they didn't fog.

@CelticCrafter ...whoa, you already received them?  I won't get mine until tomorrow or Tuesday and I was the first to order them, LOL...DID you get my order by mistake, CELTIC?  LOL, brahahahahahaha.

Thank you for posting that they fit, that is great news.  Wear them in good health, my friend.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

@RetRN...me too!!!  I didn't want to go a hunting around for masks.  I am more than willing to pay extra and I also will be sharing with family members.  Stay safe.