Super Contributor

Re: The Q now has Personal Face Masks!!!

Our local Shop Rite has these----$34.99 for 50 masks.  And I thought that price was ridiculous!  

Honored Contributor

When I read the description by OP, I knew this wasn’t anything I’d be interested in though it will be just what many want/need. 

I just want one mask with room for a replaceable filter. I don’t need 50, or even 10. I don’t have any reason to go in stores anymore. All I do it pickup and delivery. 

My April 4th Etsy ordered mask was canceled but I only found out because I emailed after the shipping date passed with no shipment made. To say I’m annoyed is an understatement. The email I received was obviously composed a while back. Not informing customers ASAP is a request for a well-earned negative review.

Honored Contributor

@stuyvesant wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am curious to see how fast the amazon masks get delivered. i do already have some cloth masks.

i ordered the PACLI brand on amazon at $40 for 50.....delivery is supposed to be on friday.

i ordered the V37380 50  masks on qvc, going through retailmenot for an additional 10% cash back.

I looked at those PACLI masks, and almost ordered them, but have enough to hold off for now.  They looked like a good deal.  They ship direct from Amazon, and PACLI itself seems to be a good manufacturer.

About us

CSIC Pacli (Nanjing) Technology Co.,Ltd is mainly engaged in the development and production of straw and packaging containers. Our company has the international leading technology level in the field of plastic engineering technology. We also obtained many patented technologies and R&D achievements. Pacli owns the most advanced PET/PP/PS/paper container production line in the industry and the largest-scale straw production system in the world. Meanwhile, the company’s production system has been created as the digital intelligent plant. Pacli is always sticking to the brand concept of “Health, Safety, Creativity and Service”.

Our company has set up R&D center in Nanjing、Hong Kong and America. There are production bases and global sales network in Nanjing、Inner Mongolia、Qiqihar、 the United States and other seven places ,our company factory plant covers an area of 80,000 square meters. At present, we have established a strategic cooperative relationship with the Yili, Mengniu, KFC, McDonald's, Starbucks and other more than 1,000 domestic and international famous brands. Our output is more 100 billion pieces, besides straw occupied one third market share of the global high-end straw. We are committed to be the world’s leading food service & packaging solutions supplier.

Our company has the largest market share of plastic daily products industry in Asia. The main products include: straight straw, flexible straw, U-shaped straw, bend straw, spoon straw, telescope straw, coffee stirrer bar, Z-shaped straw, art straw, plastic lid, plastic containers and paper cup etc. Our products have passed ISO9001 quality system certification and QS certification. Our production environment is excellent, with disinfection, sterilization and strict monitoring facilities, product is applied in line with FDA certified 100% new material, to ensure that our product quality is healthy and safe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

Item:  V-37380,  NEW.  Set of 50 disposable masks for personal use.  I already have a cloth mask my great niece made me but I did order 2 boxes of these to use in between cleaning my cloth masks and will also give some to my family members.  They are on extended delivery and should receive by May 18th.  Thank you, QVC.

For all the big 'we are in this together' talk and 'please donate', you would think QVC could do better than this.  Free shipping would seem logical if they really wanted to help.  

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama....free shipping would definitely be nice.  I need these, so I just ordered them and will have to pay.  Peace of mind a little, at least.  Stay safe.

Honored Contributor

I bought a box of those at Home Depot last year they were like 10 bucks for 50  we used them for sanding some things, and when the landscapers were cutting pavers for patio

Respected Contributor

What was the regular price for a box of paper masks before the outbreak started?  It's not something I ever thought of buying before, so I have no idea of the normal cost of masks.

Valued Contributor

Why doesn't everyone try Amazon?? I have bought masks from them and placed another order for the disposables last week. Due to come next week. $18.00 for 50 masks. They are the type used in the hospitals and are good. Plus free shipping with Prime. I would never pay that amount to QVC.

I've purchased cloth masks through my Nextdoor App from a Japanese lady who sells fantastic cloth masks made in Japan. They are 4 layers thick, one layer contains copper and the other silver nitrate. Both of those metals are microbial. Can be washed (by hand 30 times). Very comfortable to wear and come in sizes. $5.00 each. Bough 6.

Check your Nextdoor App for people in your area who are selling masks.

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered a box from Q because I had a bad experience ordering on Amazon (seller's fault-Amazon refunded my money) so now I don't trust anyone selling these masks on Amazon. Yes, they are "sold" for much less money but you may never receive them and most of them are supposedly "shipping" in June. Just be cautious is all I'm saying. Sometimes it can be worth paying more money for something in the long run!
Trusted Contributor

Also, you can use these disposable masks several times by sanitizing them with alcohol (spray or wipes) after each use.
I agree that Q should offer free shipping on these masks, for sure!