Respected Contributor
Less repetitive programming.I used to watch In the kitchen with David. Now they spend so much time on Kitchen Aid or Vitamix, I go to the review of the show online. People get bored after they have heard the spiel several times.
Esteemed Contributor

More variety daily.....

Shorter presentations of the TSV's and less all day hours of them....

Choice of e-z pay or not on ALL products....

Go back to the $3.00 shipping......and half if you buy more then one of the same product...

Less sitting in ""process"" time...get it out the door and here...there...faster...

Quicker posting our returns to our accounts....

(I am sure I can think of more....give me a moment or two...lol)

Super Contributor

The Q in 2015 - Down the drain if they keep going the way they're going with the same boring products they sell constantly. They need more unique products, much more variety.

Respected Contributor

Bring back the variety! In the old days, they had a nice sprinkling of jewelry, clothing, house stuff, arts & crafts, health & wellness, kitchen stuff, they even had tools!

Bring back jewelry, and not only bronzo either. Variety of jewelry - fine and fashion.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I would like to see upscale home designs, not necessarily real expensive but nice designs, definitely more real candle shows, even though I love my flameless candles I still burn regular candles too.Nice bedroom comforters and throws and pillows.Nice dishes and drinking glasses-more geared towards entertaining would be nice. Also Please work on offering better shipping prices...

Honored Contributor
On 12/14/2014 croemer said:

A Prime shipping program here...like Amazon has.

This is a GREAT idea!