New Contributor

The Q becomes almost unwatchable this time of year

I think they should keep at least 1 of the 3 channels on the normal schedule.  The constant repeating of the same items over and over is relentless.  

Honored Contributor

Re: The Q becomes almost unwatchable this time of year

Instead of "almost", I'd say totally unwatchable.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Don't watch QVC live any longer not because of previous comments my reason is  no longer (for sometime) have the time or desire instead shop online. 

Searching items wanted is relaxing and cuts through non interesting items.

Try it sometime I'am confident that you will view QVC in a new way.

Contributor

Can't believe they are showing the same items over and over again.  As long as I have been watching and buying from QVC, this is by far the worst holiday programming I can remember.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Instead of "almost", I'd say totally unwatchable.

I second and third that @Kachina624!

Respected Contributor

It would be nice if they would really bring out some fun, new and exciting things for the holidays. Not things like flashlights, computers, tablets and all the other everyday things. If they feel like they really need to promote these and move them then why not just do like two hours of them in a special show titled Everyday Items for gift giving and then move on to other things.

Respected Contributor

I haven’t bothered with viewing QVC for 5 days. Checked the programming schedule and knew I wasn’t interested. Since it’s been this way for the past 3 or 4 years, I have come to the conclusion that Thanksgiving to Jan 1 is programmed for the folks flipping channels between football games and new shoppers. They abandon the usual schedule because they now need to sell the electronics, sponges, and flashlights they bought by the hundreds of thousands—and label anything and everything as a great gift.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

It would be nice if they would really bring out some fun, new and exciting things for the holidays. Not things like flashlights, computers, tablets and all the other everyday things. If they feel like they really need to promote these and move them then why not just do like two hours of them in a special show titled Everyday Items for gift giving and then move on to other things.

I agree, where are the toy shows. Christmas presents really are for the kids for the most part. How about a jewelry show or an accessories show to help out the husbands and boyfriends. Why is it ALL about tech items?Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I can only assume there are many people like my sister who buy electronics here for the EZ pay. Oddly, I believe she can afford the items outright. 

I will be saving money again this holiday season by shopping elswhere and getting free shipping, better prices and variety. My Q card can breathe easy.

Valued Contributor

I gave up after watching part of the year of the WII. They had hours of that thing. They must have bought everything the company had. Poor Brett showed that thing around the clock.

That thing cost around $400.00 and you would have thought everyone wanted at least 1 of them in their home. To me it was not the hot item, but there wasn't a time of day it wasn't on the screen.

Back to checking the fliers in with my newspaper. I'll go to the store before watching hour after hour of the same thing.