New Contributor

Re: The Q becomes almost unwatchable this time of year

You're right!  Me too!

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree! Just about every time I turn to QVC, it’s either an electronic TSV, or a computer. When it’s not one of those, it’s the same 10-12 products. This happens each year. I understand that computers are a big holiday item, but not everyone wants a computer, and regardless, that’s a once and done. I’d rather see some better deals on beauty and apparel. The Q buyers may know otherwise, that’s what they get paid to do, but this Q customer won’t be buying much this season.

Contributor

I agree.  I have been looking looking to buy some winter clothing and there are rarely any show.  All these gift shows start too early in the year and go on endlesslhy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@cincy girl wrote:

I think they should keep at least 1 of the 3 channels on the normal schedule.  The constant repeating of the same items over and over is relentless.  

Not to mention the fact that they started this in July.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot stand the near constant shows for electronics.  And then they take a block of time out of ITKWD to shill them even more. 

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

It feels like they are cleaning out the warehouse.

@goldensrbest  Agree.  I watched Earth Shoes last night and so many sizes and colors were sold out before they even started the presentation; of course the same styles they presented for the last few months.

I like Sally so tuned in but Earth's website always offers free shipping both ways.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@Kitlynn

We could buy all that stuff - quicker and cheaper - at Costco dot com and Walmart dot com.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley

Sponges and flashlights --- never thought of giving these as a gift -- now I can!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbestEither the Q's warehouse or the vendors' warehouses!