Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Plus Side of Continuing to Wear a Mask

@Porcelain wrote:

I have a problem with unvaccinated people going maskless around unvaccinated people who do wear masks and who don't want to get sick. Those maskless unvaccinated people could be Covid positive and transmitting the disease to other unvaccinated people against their will. They have no fundamental right to make others sick. No one does.

Everyone else, I don't care. Just don't be a jerk about it no matter what you do.

At this point the vaccine is readily available to anyone who wants it.  Those who have not been vaccinated at this point know the risk and have accepted the consequences.  

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Trusted Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Nope, there is no plus side of wearing a mask. Useless practice. We'll be reading, years from now, how ridiculous some of the things that were done during this "pandemic". 

@ID2  I was about to say pretty much the same things you've said. I agree with you 100%!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@vsm wrote:
The "medical community" is not monolithic.  Neither are the "worlld's [sic] scientific findings."  If youv'e missed that, you haven't been keeping up with continuing developments during the pandemic.  You're free to wear a mask anywhere and everywhere -- but please don't falsely imply that anyone who doesn't follow your personal rules is selfish or out of touch with current medical advice.

Well said -- and I totally agree with you!