Honored Contributor

Re: The Plot Thickens!-a Theory on this website mess!

@mardy wrote:

I agree totally...website is a mess. Seeing posts one minute and I go back and they are gone. Also noticed things like Josie maran products are almost all gone. She had like 8 pages one minute and down to one now?? And she is very popular and sells tons. Is she leaving QVC?

@mardy  - I just pulled up the JM products.  There are 70 listed.  I don't think she's leaving the Q.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

What do these countries have to worry about? I say UKRAINE, has so much pain,and worry from,RUSSIA.

And yet, in the middle of all that pain, the President and first lady of Ukraine have time to pose for Vogue.  Wow.  Not to mention telling us that our inflation is of no concern to them (and shouldn't be to us) because their pain should be everyone's priority.

Trusted Contributor

I guess being mad that Zelensky and his wife enjoyed a few moments of safety and peace is part of today's talking points memo. Heaven forbid they tell Ukraine's story to a worldwide magazine with millions of readers. Terrible. What kind of people are they, posng for pictures in the middle of a crisis? Maybe they should have fled to Cancun.

The Putin propaganda sites are working overtime, but they don't have to spread it. US citizens do that work for them

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@on the bay  -   There is a long thread on the ProBoards about everyone affected by this mess.  There are many that are no longer able to participate here.  

I also wonder if QVC will fix the issue or let the forums die a slow death?  

I totally agree!  This may very well be how the forums here end without the Q acting like it just shut it down.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

Could this problem be caused by the multiple devices everyone is using to access the forums?  I am in an area with limited computer service to start with.  I have nothing else hooked to my computer and don't seem to have the problems others are experiencing.  

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is complaining about it going to help?  I don't think so.  I haven't had the problems posters are having now, so I have no complaint. 

But I cringe and have always cringed when people complain about these boards.  I don't know what they expected all along, but they were fine enough for me to manuever, always. 

I realize it's an awful situation to be scrolling and scrolling or whatever people have to do to read here and/or post.  But I remember last year when all most of us could do is view.  I had hoped the boards would come back and they did.  So, again, no complaints from me.

I don't want to join any other boards, seems that some that moderated those boards got kicked off (or packed up and left on their own?).  That's not cool.  That's not moderated moderation.  And I want no part of it.

If this is the end of the boards, I'll go out without complaining about the boards being offered all these years.

The saying is, you catch more flies with honey....

(I always wondered who wanted to catch a fly.)

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Is complaining about it going to help?  I don't think so.  I haven't had the problems posters are having now, so I have no complaint. 

But I cringe and have always cringed when people complain about these boards.  I don't know what they expected all along, but they were fine enough for me to manuever, always. 

I realize it's an awful situation to be scrolling and scrolling or whatever people have to do to read here and/or post.  But I remember last year when all most of us could do is view.  I had hoped the boards would come back and they did.  So, again, no complaints from me.

I don't want to join any other boards, seems that some that moderated those boards got kicked off (or packed up and left on their own?).  That's not cool.  That's not moderated moderation.  And I want no part of it.

If this is the end of the boards, I'll go out without complaining about the boards being offered all these years.

@Lucky Charm   You hit the nail on the head with that one.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm 

I do!   I do!   Well, there was a time that I did, and your comment triggered my memory.

I was about the ripe old age of 10 years old and had a facination with carnivorous plants ... namely, the Venus Fly Trap.  I got a couple and planted them in a large terrarium ... and I suddenly needed flies to feed them.   

Catching flies is not easy, LOL.   As it turned out, the Venus Fly Traps also liked little spiders and some other bugs ....  I believe one of them also attracted a larger bug into its clutches.   

Well, not trying to derail anything.  Just wanted to reply to your "flies" comment.  

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

In time QVC may be surprised to see just how many people they're weaning from shopping here as well. 

Too many issues. Woman Frustrated

Is this Groundhogs day???