Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner March 16 - 22, 2015

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner March 16 - 22, 2015

Happy Monday! Hope this will be a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies.

Prayers continue, always for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! I echo Shelties post.

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you fur-tastic PCCers a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Panda... I know your dad's surgery is on Wednesday...sending lots of very special prayers his way.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Monday everyone. Hope it's the start of a good week for everyone.

Thinking of Panda and her Dad, also Doxie I'm hoping everything continues well for her furbaby.

We took Angie for a 2 mile walk yesterday, she was in heaven. I wish we could take Daisy but she's just too high strung and wild out in public. The poor little thing makes herself sick with barking spinning pulling. It's just not worth it. Even if she sees a person way across a street she still puts up an extreme fuss. It's better for everyone that she stays home. Does anyone here have such a problem? I think it's too late for any hope for little Daisy. But we're keepin her anyway Smiley Wink)

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

Good Tuesday evening and Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Prayers ascending for Panda’s dad (and for the good news about your school contract). And for Doxie, Winocat and all other Pet Lover friends who need uplifted this week.

Valued Contributor

Happy St. Patrick's Day! May I echo LuvMySpaniels with prayers for Panda's dad, Doxie's Schatzie and Winocat. Also want to add prayers for beauty's brother Tommy who was in a serious accident.
Honored Contributor

Wednesday Morning Greetings

Sending out lots of special prayers to Panda's dad, Doxie's sweet Schatzie,beauty's brother Tommy and to beauty too as she's in a lot of physical pain right now,and to Winocat.

Wishing all of you dear PCCer's a fabulous and wonder-fur day.Smile

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for all in need. Good morning to all! Have a good week.

Respected Contributor

Happy Wednesday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Thank you so much to everyone for their prayers for my dad. He had his procedure done today. It took 3 hours and 3 "cuttings" for his nose to run "clear" of cancer. When I spoke to him this evening, he was joking around and saying that his bandaged nose looks like a "clown nose." He normally doesn't have a super sense of humor so this may be the pain medicine talking! Whatever it is, I will take it and am glad that he is in good spirits!Smile

Continued prayers for Doxie and Schatzie, beauty's brother and everyone in need of prayer!

Think spring...two days away!!

May God bless you all for a wonderful rest of your week!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!