Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner January 26 - February 1, 2015

On 1/31/2015 lucylover64 said:
On 1/31/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/29/2015 lucylover64 said:

To Everyone in the Pet Chat Corner-

I just wanted to thank all of you for your posts: I enjoy and appreciate all of you and your words! I had a rather rough week--I may have mentioned in previous posts that I am a psychotherapist and work with a lot of trauma/abuse victims (survivors!) as well as folks dealing with grief and loss. I admit that I really struggled this week with processing everything my clients shared and making the time to take care of myself. It is always a blessing for me to come home and our two 4-legged kids greet me as if I have been gone forever! All of you are clearly amazing people: I am so glad to have found this thread and thank each of you for your warm and welcoming words! I hope all of you are safe, taking care of yourselves and your fur babies, and have a peaceful Friday! Smile

Thank you, for what you do...and always remember to take care of yourself so you can take care of your patients, Welcome to the boards! Enjoy, relax... and smile and laugh with us. Anna [aka matty6]Smile [and give those fur babies of yours a big cyber hug from all of us.]

Thank you--I REALLY needed your kind and positive words! (Yes, even we psychotherapists struggle at times!! :-) ) Hope you are having a safe and happy weekend!

Wink{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just wanted to share with all of you my update on our three feral cats that have been staying in our heated garage this cold and snowy week. Steven and I took them to our vet for checkups they all checked out fine. Except for some frost bitten paws. [I hate this cold freezing weather] {#emotions_dlg.mad} Anyway, all the cats will be staying with the vet in the clinic until they are ready for adoption. The momma cat can have her babies at anytime now. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I am glad they are deemed healthy and now will hopefully will get wonderful "forever" homes. Hoping all is well with all of you and your pet kids. Our dogs are fine but, I think they are about ready to have summertime weather now. And I could not agree with them more.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Just wanted to share with all of you my update on our three feral cats that have been staying in our heated garage this cold and snowy week. Steven and I took them to our vet for checkups they all checked out fine. Except for some frost bitten paws. [I hate this cold freezing weather] {#emotions_dlg.mad} Anyway, all the cats will be staying with the vet in the clinic until they are ready for adoption. The momma cat can have her babies at anytime now. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I am glad they are deemed healthy and now will hopefully will get wonderful "forever" homes. Hoping all is well with all of you and your pet kids. Our dogs are fine but, I think they are about ready to have summertime weather now. And I could not agree with them more.{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Matty, Thank you for the updates! Your family is such an inspiration for what you do for all animals! Hopefully, Mr. Groundhog will predict an early spring for everyone tomorrow!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Mattty

That is great news about the kitties and cat. I am glad they get a chance for a home.

doxie