Respected Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner January 26 - February 1, 2015

On 1/30/2015 beastielove said:

Friday Morning Greetings

panda... Sending tons more very special prayers and hugs your way.

((((((((((((SmilePANDASmile))))))))))))

Wishing everyone a totally fabulous day today and that it marks the beginning of a pleasant and chill-laxing week-end.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Beastie,

Your prayers and encouraging words are a source of comfort for me each week!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

Happy Friday Honkers

I am ready for the weekend. How many of you still have _now? The girls are ready for the weekend. Liebchen has learned to open the door to let the DML in/out. Tonight I was sitting in a chair when in walked my neighbor's dog. It appears that Liebchen let the dog in.

Hope that those with _now get a break from it.

doxie

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 panda lady said:
On 1/29/2015 lucylover64 said:

To Everyone in the Pet Chat Corner-

I just wanted to thank all of you for your posts: I enjoy and appreciate all of you and your words! I had a rather rough week--I may have mentioned in previous posts that I am a psychotherapist and work with a lot of trauma/abuse victims (survivors!) as well as folks dealing with grief and loss. I admit that I really struggled this week with processing everything my clients shared and making the time to take care of myself. It is always a blessing for me to come home and our two 4-legged kids greet me as if I have been gone forever! All of you are clearly amazing people: I am so glad to have found this thread and thank each of you for your warm and welcoming words! I hope all of you are safe, taking care of yourselves and your fur babies, and have a peaceful Friday! Smile

What a blessing you are lucylover64! You are truly an inspiration for what you do! I am a Kindergarten teacher and sometimes I just cry at what I know the families I serve
go through. Blessings to you, dear! I know what you mean about this group. I have been here two years and have enjoyed every moment of it. We are glad you have found us too! Although we may never meet in person, it feels that we have been friends forever!

Hugs, prayers and love,{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Oh, Panda---thank YOU for all that you do for our little ones! I see kids as well as teens and adults--the young ones these days are struggling more than ever. Bless you! I feel as though I have known each of you as dear friends as well! Have a safe and peaceful weekend! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2015 emmysmom said:
On 1/29/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/26/2015 beastielove said:

Monday Morning Greetings

Like so many of you,I'll also be dealing with this lovely blizzard named Juno as I live 25 miles NW of NYC. I pray that everyone gets through this safe and sound and doesn't have any power outages!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

My heart goes out to the countless homeless animals who will have no safe haven to protect them from the onslaught.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Wishing all of you PCCers a pleasant day today (in spite of the blizzard!) and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness and good health.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

I left carrots and yes the rest of X-mas cookies out for the deer [they love them lol] and some peanuts for our little animals . Our feral cats are in our heated garage.. we are trying to encourage them to stay a bit longer. [I want to get them into cages and get them to the vet to be adopted out. We have a pregnant momma and three other male cats. As soon as the weather clears out we will take them. The momma cat looks like she is going to have her babies any day now. So that is why I will not let her out. Or the other male cats. Too cold! They seem to be very gentle ... the momma is hissing so we leave her food and water and she seems fine. Sounds like you have been hit hard Beastie be careful going out or driving. ANNA Smile

Matty, you and your family are angels!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Thank you! We [our family just love animals] must be there voice and help them along when they need it. Have a nice weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

I just wanted to thank all of you for your posts: I enjoy and appreciate all of you and your words! I had a rather rough week--I may have mentioned in previous posts that I am a psychotherapist and work with a lot of trauma/abuse victims (survivors!) as well as folks dealing with grief and loss. I admit that I really struggled this week with processing everything my clients shared and making the time to take care of myself. It is always a blessing for me to come home and our two 4-legged kids greet me as if I have been gone forever! All of you are clearly amazing people: I am so glad to have found this thread and thank each of you for your warm and welcoming words! I hope all of you are safe, taking care of yourselves and your fur babies, and have a peaceful Friday! Smile

Thank you, for what you do...and always remember to take care of yourself so you can take care of your patients, Welcome to the boards! Enjoy, relax... and smile and laugh with us. Anna [aka matty6]Smile [and give those fur babies of yours a big cyber hug from all of us.]

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Doxie said:

Happy Friday Honkers

I am ready for the weekend. How many of you still have _now? The girls are ready for the weekend. Liebchen has learned to open the door to let the DML in/out. Tonight I was sitting in a chair when in walked my neighbor's dog. It appears that Liebchen let the dog in.

Hope that those with _now get a break from it.

My goodness I love your Liebchen too funny! [our _ finally melted some of it anyway.] Have a nice day dox.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2015 panda lady said:
On 1/29/2015 emmysmom said:
On 1/29/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/28/2015 panda lady said:
On 1/27/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/27/2015 panda lady said:

Happy Tuesday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

I am hoping this finds everyone safe. Matty...Libby is absolutely right!! People should not be mad at the snow! Your daughter is very wise!Smile

I had my MRI done yesterday. Yikes! I am so used to CT scans. That was scary! Anyway, I found out why I was able to recover more quickly when he operated on the right kidney. IT DIDN'T TAKE!! I have to have another, more invasive procedure in April on the right kidney. I thought I was finished. I am thankful to God that the MRI found it and it didn't rupture before he could get this tumor. One great thing...if I had any blood clots, I don't anymore.

Thank you, everyone for your thoughts, prayers and kind words here. I cannot say it enough how thankful I am for my friends here! Each of you is so special to me! Hug those furbabies for me!

Panda

Oh my dear... what you have been though.. more prayers coming your way panda.Smile

Thank you, Matty! Hugs, prayers and love to you and your wonderful family!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Ditto... Be well panda.

Keeping you in my prayers..remember the 91st Psalm, the prayer of protection..!! Panda IS healed in Jesus name! (I had several MRI's after a stroke..scary indeed! So sorry you have to go through this!!!!)

Em and I send love and hugs..{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Emmysmom, I am so blessed to count you as one of my dear friends here! Thank you for the prayer of protection and just the reminder that God is in control. Give Miss Emmy and yourself great big hugs from me!

Panda

Thanks so much Panda..Emmy and I love you too, and you are in our prayers!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Like to have that camera that captured that dog during a leap. Looks like a fine one. LOL

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Matty6 said:

Thank you, for what you do...and always remember to take care of yourself so you can take care of your patients, Welcome to the boards! Enjoy, relax... and smile and laugh with us. Anna [aka matty6]Smile [and give those fur babies of yours a big cyber hug from all of us.]

Thank you--I REALLY needed your kind and positive words! (Yes, even we psychotherapists struggle at times!! :-) ) Hope you are having a safe and happy weekend!
Super Contributor

Happy Saturday! I just wanted to share some fun news! I posted a thread in Dec about my sister's miniature Yorkie, who died after getting into some chocolate (very accidently). She and her husband got a male Yorkie puppy a few weeks ago and today they got a little female Yorkie! So far, it has been very lively at their house! LOL! I am so happy for them--their sadness after their little one's tragic death was so awful. Hope everyone is doing well and having a safe weekend!