Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner January 19 - 25, 2015

On 1/23/2015 lucylover64 said:
On 1/23/2015 panda lady said:

Thank you, sweet ladies for all of your prayers and kind words. You all mean so much to me! I am very blessed to have each of you in my life. Have a blessed weekend! I will check in on Monday and let you know what I find out. Again, I sincerely appreciate you all!

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Take good care, Panda! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

And we appreciate you kiddo... God speed and take care. [And your right about your doctor sounds like a nice man, these days the ones with the good bedside manner are few and far part].Wink

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/23/2015 panda lady said:

Thank you, sweet ladies for all of your prayers and kind words. You all mean so much to me! I am very blessed to have each of you in my life. Have a blessed weekend! I will check in on Monday and let you know what I find out. Again, I sincerely appreciate you all!

Panda

Hi sweet lady! I will be checking in to see how you're doing. Sending positive thoughts and prayers! ((hugs and kisses))

love, Emmy and me~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/21/2015 lucylover64 said:

Happy Wednesday (almost Thursday)! I hope you are all well and sending extra thoughts your way, panda lady. Smile

I posted in December about the sad accident that happened to my sister's miniature Yorkie--he got into some chocolate and passed away. It was so awful and has been heart-breaking for my sister and her husband. I wanted to share that she sent me a picture tonight of the male Yorkie puppy they got tonight! He is adorable! Then she sent me a text that the female is coming at the end of the month! I know that their new arrivals will help ease their loss, although they will forever love their little one who crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.

Have a safe rest of the week and hugs to all your 4-legged kids!

There was an article about some Black bears and their cubs all dying from chocolate that had been left as BAIT in New Hampshire!

One Easter I had a large Russell Stover fudge egg left on my nightstand..my ShihTzu ate the entire thing! My Japanese Chin got a large butterfinger in the back of my car. This happened years ago..I was very blessed they didn't get sick! So sorry about your sister's Yorkie..!!!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/21/2015 panda lady said:
On 1/21/2015 Matty6 said:
On 1/19/2015 panda lady said:

Happy Monday to my PCC friends and furbabies!

Blessings to everyone for a wonderful week ahead. I'm hoping to hear back from my dr. office to schedule my blood clot test tomorrow. Although I'm not expecting to have any, I just want the verification that I don't have them. I can't say it enough how blessed I feel to have such wonderful friends here! Love to you all! Hug those furbabies for me!

Panda

panda.. All good thoughts and healing prayers coming your way. I hope you are feeling well?

Aww...thank you, Matty! Actually, I am feeling better. It will be good to have the MRI done and my surgery follow up on Monday. I can ask him the questions that I have. Although he is a surgeon, he has a great bedside manner. That is not always easy to find.

Hugs, prayers and love to your sweet family, furbabies, and all of my friends here!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

I am sure he finds it easy to have a great bedside manner around you!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

-- Mae West
Super Contributor

On 1/25/2015 emmysmom said:

Happy Wednesday (almost Thursday)! I hope you are all well and sending extra thoughts your way, panda lady. Smile

I posted in December about the sad accident that happened to my sister's miniature Yorkie--he got into some chocolate and passed away. It was so awful and has been heart-breaking for my sister and her husband. I wanted to share that she sent me a picture tonight of the male Yorkie puppy they got tonight! He is adorable! Then she sent me a text that the female is coming at the end of the month! I know that their new arrivals will help ease their loss, although they will forever love their little one who crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.

There was an article about some Black bears and their cubs all dying from chocolate that had been left as BAIT in New Hampshire!

One Easter I had a large Russell Stover fudge egg left on my nightstand..my ShihTzu ate the entire thing! My Japanese Chin got a large butterfinger in the back of my car. This happened years ago..I was very blessed they didn't get sick! So sorry about your sister's Yorkie..!!!

WOW.....just amazing how foods can affect both people and animals. Thanks for the post. Am SO glad your babies were ok and thank you for your kind words. My sister's new Yorkie baby is doing well! :-)
Respected Contributor

I hope everyone has battened down the hatches for the storm coming. I do hope you have enough tp, milk, bread, dog food, batteries and spirits.

Happy Sunday to all.

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

You can never replace the animal that has passed away each animal is special and has there own special personality. But, I just know these two little ones will help heal there broken hearts. Thank you for sharing this story. Now two little puppies will have a chance for a what sounds like a beautiful "forever" home. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}