Regular Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner Jan. 13-19, 2014

On 1/19/2014 Doxie said:

zoo - I hope the grandpup is healing nicely now. There are a lot of toys that will get brittle if they freeze. I have to limit the toys the girls can have because of Liebchen. Any stuffed toy becomes and episode of potty patrol to make sure everything clears. Rope toys are bad news too. Anything that makes noise is risky also. She will eat pens, pencils calculators and on and on and on. Schatzie is doing well with bringing me things that Liebchen gets since she gets a cookie when she does.

When they come out in the morning it is like a shark hound is loose. They race in circles around with their nose to the floor searching for a tidbit. They are my roombas!

doxie

Thanks Doxie-He is doing well. He was a rescue taken from a "dead end" shelter at 5 weeks and is so sweet. He is the most mellow baby we have had in the family. Must be the Newfie half of himSmiley Happy I knew about the rope toys because another poster on the Q had a golden pup that had a rope toy cause problems. Missie Duo is part goat. As a puppy the things she ate are countless! Constant vigilance with her tooSmiley Happy I still have to make sure her toys don't go outside.

Please give those darling girls an extra snug from meSmiley Happy They will always have a part of my heart ever since they joined you at the labyrinth for Ethan. Had to have made the heavens smile that day!

Regular Contributor

Happy Sunday Friends! It is sunny and mild here, 50ish. Off tomorrow so I can take do days to get all the "have to" things done. Hope everyone has a great day with some smiles thrown inSmiley Happy

Snugs to the furkids and prayers continue for those requesting.

Valued Contributor

Happy frigid Sunday from here in WNY!

QsZoo, I am a bit jealous of your sunny and 50ish, but I'm glad for you! Hope you get done all of the "have to" things tomorrow. It's good to have a day to get that stuff done and be off your mind. I'm glad your grandpup is doing better. yikes, they are always eating something, aren't they?

Doxie, I love the description of your "shark hounds" circling the room like roombas! I can just see them, lol!

Hi Quinta, welcome! I don't know about the product you asked about, but stay and chat anyway! would love to hear about your current Sheltie(s)! We have a deaf blue merle girl named Lily who will be 5 in a couple of months that we got a year and a half ago when a breeder was turning over some of her dogs to rescue. She keeps company with our orange marmalade cat Oscar, who is king of the house.

MoJo, I'm thinking you are getting some of this brutal cold blast too. brrrrrr.... it's definitely once around the block for Lily in weather like this!

Nchg, I hadn't heard about Jill's dog, that is sad. He was beautiful. I was interested in hearing her tell that he only had 3 legs due to cancer. One of our shelties, Jesse, had to have one of his legs amputated and I am always a softie for those dogs.

beastielove, hope you and your kitties are warm and cozy this sunday afternoon.

panda lady, I hope you are enjoying your weekend and have a long weekend to stay home and take it easy for a bit.

I know matty told us where she was going, but I don't remember where, but I hope she has a safe journey and gets home to join us again next week.

Waving hi to anyone I may have missed, didn't mean to! Hope you have a good rest of the weekend and for those of you who have tomorrow off from work - enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Snow sculptures for Doxie...

http://www.oddee.com/item_98830.aspx

There is no way I could create these! Love the bulldog!!

Respected Contributor

I think reiss went to a clothing optional beach to get some beverages with umbrellas in them.

quinta- dogsupplies dot com has some pampered pets waterless dog wash on sale for 2.49 through today.

let me go look at some sculptures

doxie

Respected Contributor

OMG I love the shark, sea lion and the bulldog. The bed made me laugh. That would take care of night sweats wouldn't it?

doxie