Regular Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner Jan. 13-19, 2014

Aww MojoSmiley Sad Please extend my deepest sympathy to your daughter on the loss of her Cheyenne. She was with her sweet girl to the very end and Cheyenne could feel the love surround her as she went to the Bridge.

Blessings and tight cyber hugs.

Valued Contributor

oh MoJo, I am so sorry. Please give your daughter my most heartfelt condolences on the loss of her Cheyenne. I am sorry they found her in distress, but I think that when they arrived, she probably thought "I'm safe now, my people are here" and then she knew she was ok to go to the bridge, that she was in loving arms as she went.

Sending caring hugs to you, your daughter and her family...

Godspeed Cheyenne

Valued Contributor

Something I'm grateful today:The days are getting longer and I can now make the drive home before it gets dark. If I don't lollygag or stop to do errands I can get Lily walked too - without having to use my lighted hat, lol!
Regular Contributor

On 1/16/2014 Sheltie Mom said: Something I'm grateful today:The days are getting longer and I can now make the drive home before it gets dark. If I don't lollygag or stop to do errands I can get Lily walked too - without having to use my lighted hat, lol!

It is all the little things we are thankful for that keeps us goingSmiley Happy Longer days are wonderful!!

Enjoy your night, FriendSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy Fur-Day!

Wishing everyone a very pleasant day today and hoping that all is well with you and your precious furbabies too.

-----------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Thankyou so much Doxie, Beastie Sheltie and Q for your kind thoughts and words. It means a lot, as you all know. Sara is waiting to get Cheyenne back from the vet. As you pointed out her sweet spirit will always be around us and we're lucky to have know her all these years.

We are expecting another round of snow and cold here, not as bad as the last but gee, I just caught a glimpse of my house roof and now it's going to be buried again Smiley Sad Oh well it's Winter in Chicago. Back to the potty pads for Daisy.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and hug your babies for me Daisy and Angie.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
New Contributor

I saw Sheltie and thought...I'm in. I'm a long time Sheltie owner (since 1978). I was looking for pet owners to help with this question. Does anyone know if Minute Groom Waterless Bath for dogs and cats is still available somewhere? OVC used to carry it but it hasn't been available for a long time. Perhaps the name is changed. Any suggestions? This was a great product!!! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I am grateful that the UEO (unidentified eaten object) turned out to be a cheezit instead of plastic with my gastric challenged, alligator snouted dachshund. I want to go for a month without having to view my doggies deposits like a child watching a PEZ dispenser.

sheltie- I still am leaving in the dark and coming home in the dark but I am all for the longer days. It just takes longer for me to see the light.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

It is chilly here. No _now though. Hey I did not see any of the sculptures that you did for me with your _now.

Hello Quinta...welcome to the pet chat.

doxie

Regular Contributor

Sunny Saturday hereSmiley Happy Wishing all of you and your 4 footed luvs a day of peace and fun.

Doxie-one of my grandpups just had surgery because he must be part goat! Apparently if a K.O.N.G. toy gets frozen it can become brittle because he found one outside and was able to get 2 chunks off creating a blockage. The toy is only a year old. Who knew??

Glad the little Gatorhund is fineSmiley Happy

Welcome QuintaSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

zoo - I hope the grandpup is healing nicely now. There are a lot of toys that will get brittle if they freeze. I have to limit the toys the girls can have because of Liebchen. Any stuffed toy becomes and episode of potty patrol to make sure everything clears. Rope toys are bad news too. Anything that makes noise is risky also. She will eat pens, pencils calculators and on and on and on. Schatzie is doing well with bringing me things that Liebchen gets since she gets a cookie when she does.

When they come out in the morning it is like a shark hound is loose. They race in circles around with their nose to the floor searching for a tidbit. They are my roombas!

doxie