Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner December 22 - 28, 2014

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner December 22 - 28, 2014

An early Merry Christmas to those who may be traveling this week. If you are, I hope you have a safe trip and have good weather along the way.

I hope this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies. I know some teachers may have the week off, so I hope you all can rest and recuperate a little.

Prayers continue, always, for those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

My b-day was Friday so my husband surprised me with dinner and dancing and a hotel stay over night. We came home on Saturday afternoon and I am still smiling from our time together and how romantic he can be after 20 years of marriage. Everyone was in on the surprise including our paw some foursome and Libby who was swore to secrecy [which is a hard thing for Libby]. Our Tanya is coming home from school tomorrow she starts her x-mas break and we can not wait to see her and have her home with us. Wishing all the travelers a safe trip and all the animals who do not have a home to find a safe haven and plenty of food and water. Godspeed to all of you!

Super Contributor

Merry Christmas early to everyone celebrating the holiday. Happy Hanukauh to all those who have been celebrating that.

Hero and I sending warm hugs to all here and their furbabies. Have a wonderful week.

Congratulations Matty! Sounds like a great guy you have there.!

Sheltie have a great week. Prayers going out for all here also.

Respected Contributor

Good morning to my PCC friends and furbabies,

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Please hug your furbabies for me.

Sheltie: Thank you for starting us out each week and for the prayers!

Beastie: You are such an inspiration for us all! Thank you for your prayers each week!

Matty: Happy Birthday from Friday! My birthday is tomorrow and dh is lucky enough to be off so we can enjoy the day.

NCOMA: Thank you for the reminder that other holidays are being celebrated this month, too. I wish everyone a Happy Holiday!

Sharke: Wishing you a happy birthday tomorrow, as well.

Doxie: I hope this week will be calmer for you!

MoJoV: Thanks for your prayers, too!

Peace and joy to all of those who visit here. Safe travels for everyone. Stay safe if you are in the path of approaching storms. Here in metro Atlanta, we may be in for a stormy Christmas Eve.

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Monday Greetings

Wishing all of you dear friends a wonderful day (what's left of it!) and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Matty... Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday and a totally fur-tastic brand new 365 day journey around the Sun that brings you the best of everything!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

On 12/22/2014 panda lady said:

Good morning to my PCC friends and furbabies,

Merry Christmas to everyone here. Please hug your furbabies for me.

Sheltie: Thank you for starting us out each week and for the prayers!

Beastie: You are such an inspiration for us all! Thank you for your prayers each week!

Matty: Happy Birthday from Friday! My birthday is tomorrow and dh is lucky enough to be off so we can enjoy the day.

NCOMA: Thank you for the reminder that other holidays are being celebrated this month, too. I wish everyone a Happy Holiday!

Sharke: Wishing you a happy birthday tomorrow, as well.

Doxie: I hope this week will be calmer for you!

MoJoV: Thanks for your prayers, too!

Peace and joy to all of those who visit here. Safe travels for everyone. Stay safe if you are in the path of approaching storms. Here in metro Atlanta, we may be in for a stormy Christmas Eve.

Hugs, prayers and love!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Panda

Thanks girl, let's whoop it up !

DANCER7E13.gif

Valued Contributor

Happy belated birthday Matty! And an early happy birthday to Panda and Sharke! Wow, can't wait for all the birthday cake!
Honored Contributor

I'm hitting the bakery and KFC. LOL

Respected Contributor

Sounds like we need some birthday cakeS

Matty- what kind?

Panda- what kind?

and

Sharke- what kind?

caramel cake with fudge ribbons?

rum cake?

coconut cake?

Kahula cake?

Better than whoopee cake?

hummingbird cake?

Winter eggnog cake?

I hope each of you have a grand birthday and enjoy your next voyage around the sun. Remember to celebrate for 30 days and you can only run neekidd in the yard on your birthday.

doxie