Honored Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 6 - 12, 2015

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MS. SHELTIE

1#redpolish.gif

Valued Contributor

Happy Saturday! The clouds have given way to the sun, but it is still very chilly here in WNY - still wearing my winter jacket to walk Lily, but we are getting our walks in - no _now, so I am grateful!

Thank you panda, beastie, LuvMySpaniels and Sharke for your anniversary wishes! We got our yardwork done on Monday and the rest of the week was gray and cold and spent just getting stuff done: routine doctor & dentist appts., oil changes, hair cuts etc. Nothing exciting, but good to have done.

Lily had her dental on Wednesday and ended up having 5 teeth pulled.... sigh... and that's with brushing her teeth regularly! But she hates having her front teeth touched and that's where most of the extractions were. I'm going to have to be better about at least rubbing her front ones with toothpaste with my finger.

matty, I am glad to hear that Tanya made it home for Easter and was able to make it to the big family gathering. Bet Libby enjoyed having her home!

panda, glad you are back home again, and hope you are starting to feel a little better each day.

lucylover, sorry to hear you've had the flu, but hope you are feeling better soon.

beastie, hope all your kitties are doing well and enjoying all the birds they can see out the windows!

Waving hi to MoJo and QsZoo, and anyone I may have missed, didn't mean to!

Keeping beauty junkie, Doxie's Schatzie, and all those in need in my prayers.

Hope everyone here at the PC has a peaceful and content weekend and that some sunshine comes your way.

Super Contributor

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Sheltie Mom! Congratulations! Smile

Valued Contributor

Thanks lucylover64! I do hope you are feeling better, that cold/flu came through my workplace and looked miserable, and I'm sure felt worse.
Esteemed Contributor

Hello..... My computer has been down so I am just catching up with my favorite forum and the wonderful folks here. Continued prayers for Panda and doxies little one. And for everyone and there pets who need prayers. ANNA [aka matty6].

Honored Contributor

Sunday Morning Greetings

Wishing everyone a very peaceful and blessed day.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

I just wanted to come back to say Happy Anniversary to Sheltie and her husband on 30 years wed! And a special shout out thanking Sheltie for starting us out this week and every week, what would we do without you? I never want to find out!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.devil2}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/11/2015 Sheltie Mom said:

Happy Saturday! The clouds have given way to the sun, but it is still very chilly here in WNY - still wearing my winter jacket to walk Lily, but we are getting our walks in - no _now, so I am grateful!

Thank you panda, beastie, LuvMySpaniels and Sharke for your anniversary wishes! We got our yardwork done on Monday and the rest of the week was gray and cold and spent just getting stuff done: routine doctor & dentist appts., oil changes, hair cuts etc. Nothing exciting, but good to have done.

Lily had her dental on Wednesday and ended up having 5 teeth pulled.... sigh... and that's with brushing her teeth regularly! But she hates having her front teeth touched and that's where most of the extractions were. I'm going to have to be better about at least rubbing her front ones with toothpaste with my finger.

matty, I am glad to hear that Tanya made it home for Easter and was able to make it to the big family gathering. Bet Libby enjoyed having her home!

panda, glad you are back home again, and hope you are starting to feel a little better each day.

lucylover, sorry to hear you've had the flu, but hope you are feeling better soon.

beastie, hope all your kitties are doing well and enjoying all the birds they can see out the windows!

Waving hi to MoJo and QsZoo, and anyone I may have missed, didn't mean to!

Keeping beauty junkie, Doxie's Schatzie, and all those in need in my prayers.

Hope everyone here at the PC has a peaceful and content weekend and that some sunshine comes your way.

If Lilly can chew them .. try her on the dental sticks... I recommend them and give them to all my dogs in between brushing there teeth. Also Pet smart has a toothbrush that comes with a little rubber brush you put on your finger it massages there gums and all my dogs got good reports from the vet about there checkups and there teeth. Hope this helps Lilly. Have a blessed Sunday!Smile

Valued Contributor

Thank you Matty for the good wishes and good advice! I have some of those finger brushes, Lily and I both will have to practice some patience and put them to use! I also have some of the dental chews. I have to lock the two of us in a bedroom so the cat does not bother her. He will steal whatever she has. Our Merlin actually swallowed an entire greenie once because the cat wanted it. Yikes, jealous babies.
Valued Contributor

We had some beautiful spring weather today, in the 60s and sunny. Hope you all had some sunshine too and enjoyed your Sunday.