Valued Contributor

The Pet Chat Corner April 6 - 12, 2015

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Pet Chat Corner April 6 - 12, 2015

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a peaceful and content Easter or Passover, and that this is a good start to the week for everyone and all the furbabies.

Prayers continue for beauty junkie, panda, and Doxie & Schatzie, and always, for all those in need.

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning! We had a wonderful Easter this year, Tanya was on her break so she was able to join us. We went to my brothers home this year and he had about 20 family members and friends it was good to see everyone [I knew almost everyone there] and it was good to catch up with all the news from everyone. Not everyone there knew Libby had a very serious but, lifesaving operation a few years ago and how well she looked. The best part of Easter for me was our sunset morning service. No one got up for it but, me but that was alright.. as I drove the very short distance the sun was just beginning to break and daylight was coming in. Breath taking. The service was beautiful. I am glad I went it was worth getting up at 5PM for. Our threesome are beginning to warm up to me again. And I am grateful for that as well. Have a good start to the week everyone!

Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Greetings

Wishing all of you dear PCCers a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happiness,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!Smile

beauty... Sending you more Comfort Hugs to help you to get through this very difficult time in your life. (((((BEAUTY))))))

Panda... Praying that you are feeling stronger with each passing day.

Sending more special prayers to Schatzie and all of the other precious furbabies and homeless animals who are in need.

-------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with Beastie prayers for our friends here panda , doxie [and her doggie] and BJ. Godspeed to them and to all in need. Your friend Libby, and Mom, Dad and Tanya.

Valued Contributor

Happy Tuesday! Yesterday DH and I celebrated our 30th anniversary and the poor man made the mistake of asking me what I wanted to do for the day. Well, since it was the only day supposed to be warm and sunny, I said yard work, lol! We go a lot done and am very glad because we are back to cold and grey and windy today. Hope everyone who is off for spring break is able to enjoy your time. Prayers continue for our friends in need.
Respected Contributor

Hello to my PCC friends and furbabies,

I just got home from staying with my parents. My leg is still very sore and very bruised from the blood pooling. It's been a slow recovery. Luckily, I am off until April 20 so I hope I will be ready to take on the last six weeks of the school year!

Sheltie: Happy Anniversary!

Beastie: Thank you for your prayers!

Matty: Thank you for the prayers and I am glad you had both of your girls home for Easter! God's blessings to Libby!

Doxie: Prayers continued for sweet Schatzie and for you!

LuvsmySpaniels and Lucy: I hope you both are doing well!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

panda... So glad that you were able to check in! Sending more prayers for a full recovery within a short period of time!

Sheltie... Wishing you and your DH a very Happy 30th anniversary and wishes for another 30 years of wedded bliss!!!

Wishing all of you PCCers a very peaceful night and a totally fabulous day tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

So good to read that everyone is "up and running" after the holiday weekend .... except our friend Panda; remember "joy comes in the morning" (lyrics from my favorite song) and soon this will all be just a memory.

And a happy, Happy Anniversary Sheltie .... let us know how you celebrated …. ate cake, went dancing, perhaps took a long awaited trip?

Doxie, hoping your "little one" is feeling stronger.

May this week bring all PCC and other friends some warm sunshine to lift your spirits.

Super Contributor

Greetings PCC friends and furbabies--

It is good to get caught up with everyone: have been down and out since last Friday with flu/cold nonsense. Ugh. I am doing better but now just exhausted. I am intending to go to work tomorrow and hope that I make it!

I hope everyone is doing well and thanks to all for the updates! Best wishes for a safe and happy Thursday!