Esteemed Contributor

One of my favs just passed on - Eddie Money.  Lots of good memories attached with his music. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Re: The Passing of EDDIE MONEY

I saw him last year at the NYS fair.  It was so sad that he couldn't sing like he use to.  His daughter did most of the singing.  I loved him back in the day.  RIP

Respected Contributor

Eddie Money, the prolific singer and songwriter whose songs “Baby Hold On,” “Two Tickets to Paradise,” “Shakin'” and “Take Me Home Tonight”  soundtracked popular music in the 1980s, has died. He was 70.

Eddie MoneyEDDIE MONEY AT TOY FAIR TO PROMOTE THE ALEKEN GAMES, NEW YORK, AMERICA - 14 FEB 2006

Eddie Money had recently revealed that he had been diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer.  RIP

Respected Contributor

Rest in Peace, Eddie Bucks.  Thanks for the great music that will live on forever.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

oh no!  I saw him about 20 years ago.  Really enjoyed his music.  "Take Me Home Tonight" one of my favorite videos.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

So sad to read this.  I've always loved his music.  Saw him years ago on the Jersey Shore.  I loved "I Wanna Go Back".

Esteemed Contributor

When I hear his songs on the radio , I  smile  as I remember  dancing  to his music when I was young.  I  turn up the car radio  and sing  the lyrics when I hear his music  !

Honored Contributor

Reminder of childhood....RIP Eddie.

Honored Contributor

Rest in Peace Eddie and thank you so much for the music.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Only 70... so many years left he should  have lived to  enjoy.