Esteemed Contributor

Re: The New ""The View""...Horrible!

On 9/15/2014 dmod nj said:

Hi chickenbutt, Nicole is a smart, articulate, funny lady. She knows her stuff. I don't agree often, but I enjoy her very much. She is a good addition to the panel.

I love they are trying new stuff. If it works, they'll keep it. If they don't, they'll change it. Every show goes through a period of finding themselves. Although the name has stayed the same, it is new.....new behind the scene and the panel of ladies. It has to find its sweet spot.

I think so, too ... hi, dmod!

Honored Contributor

i think it has been pretty good so far.....hot topics, and an "introduction" to the new ladies. i like how "queen barbara" opened the show. Wink

18 seasons, pretty darn impressive!

i miss the big table though!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

for those who have not seen it, about 50 minutes in they do a nice tribute to joan rivers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

for those who have not seen it, about 50 minutes in they do a nice tribute to joan rivers.

Yes ... very nice ... it's on now.

Respected Contributor

For those who didn't like "The View" before, it's no surprise they wouldn't like it now.

I like it so far, and agree with dmod (above). Any time a show tries to make changes, it goes through a period of adjustments. And, I agree with sunshine about missing the big table.

I really like Nicole Wallace. She's been telling some great stories about her time with the Bush, Cheney, McCain, and Sara P*lin. Very interesting to hear it from someone actually involved.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

I usually dvr it too, chickenbutt. I happen to be home and remembered to turn on the tv. It will be tweaked as time goes on, I'm sure.

Hi Sox. Smiley Happy Hope you are well. Miss seeing you around.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Did you see Whoopi's shoes .... ! I just love her non-sense of self.

Esteemed Contributor

I am off today and I did not watch it. I never cared for the old one though and it really had nothing to do with political leanings. I couldn't stand it because they were always talking over each other and you could never hear any one of them. That drives me crazy.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Hi Lion, Smiley Happy I miss the table too.

I did see her shoes, Sox. She has the best shoes....crazy and wild.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

I also noticed that in the new studio that they've brought the audience closer to the co-hosts.

Makes it feel a little more intimate between the host and audience.

I really enjoy both ""The View"" and ""The Talk"".

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent