Respected Contributor

@SuiGeneris wrote:

I actually think I will try the new, thinner ones. 

I won't turn my nose up at any Oreos on my plate, no matter what kind they are!  Heart

LOL..........that made me laugh LOL.........not liken the look of the skinny ones......and an Oreo isn't and Oreo if you can't twist it apart and eat the middle first.................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Trusted Contributor

I would feel like I was missing out on the new ones because I love to twist em' and eat the centers. I love the Double Stuff kind. Heart

Honored Contributor

I will just bike a little extra so I can stick to the classic and not the skinny version. The new ones msight be nice for crusts but not for snacking and taking me back to my childhood.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@halfpint wrote:

I don't know about the NEW ones but I finally bought the Smores. I couldn't find them when told they were at Target. I got off the elevator at Walmart and they were right in front of me. I couldn't see  the rage unti my son came over and he put them in the microwave for 15 seconds. I never had smores when younger; no camping etc.

I love the smores oreos. My Target store is completly out. I'm so bummed. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

Re: The New Oreos . . .

[ Edited ]

I buy the store brand Oreos, they are just as good.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had an Oreo in years.

Sigh....sigh

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Sigh....sigh

May I ask you why you're depriving yourself faeriemoon? 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Sigh....sigh

May I ask you why you're depriving yourself faeriemoon? 

I try not to eat processed cookies and snacks.  (That's the official, sounds-good reason-- although true.)  However, I'd never be able to stop at one.  (The more pressing issue.) big grin

Honored Contributor

The only part of Oreos I ever ate was the icing.  The dog or the garbage was the recipient of the 2 cookies.

Honored Contributor

The Smores Oreos were introduced to us recently and they are a downfall now.  Didn't realize you might microwave them... for even more yum factor.  They are SO wonderful... and they are a limited edition item, which is even more reason to stock up... or maybe not!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~