Honored Contributor

Re: The My Pillow guy on HSN

More power to him.  I cannot see knocking the man down; you may not like his pillows but he seems to be a genuine person. 

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

More power to him.  I cannot see knocking the man down; you may not like his pillows but he seems to be a genuine person. 

@Cakers3.....agree.  People are so fast at criticizing.  Yes, he is now a success story.....and "made in America" is important to him.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3.....agree.  People are so fast at criticizing.  Yes, he is now a success story.....and "made in America" is important to him.

@ShowMe  Not to mention he's been bashed around here for wearing his cross pendant.  Seriously.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3.......I'm watching my Cards game right now.  As soon as it's over, I will be back to respond.  Do have something to post.....later.

Respected Contributor

I admire and respect him.  To beat an addiction and work that hard on a product is a great story.   Thank you Sea Maiden for showing us how "interesting" his life has been so far.

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ShowMe  Not to mention he's been bashed around here for wearing his cross pendant.  Seriously.

@Cakers3......my game just ended.  Cards lost in the 9th inning....  They really had a horrible game this evening.  Am glad it is over.  Now they need to get some rest because they have a noon game tomorrow.  Do know they are worn out......

Now to respond to you.  That does not surprise me that he would get bashed on here for wearing the cross pendant.  Doesn't take much to get bashed.  Believe me, I know.  Just takes one to start it, and then there will be more to follow to continue the bashing.  That is so sad.  

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I admire and respect him.  To beat an addiction and work that hard on a product is a great story.   Thank you Sea Maiden for showing us how "interesting" his life has been so far.

@brandiwine......and being so successful with it being made in the USA.....more power to him.

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Cakers3......my game just ended.  Cards lost in the 9th inning....  They really had a horrible game this evening.  Am glad it is over.  Now they need to get some rest because they have a noon game tomorrow.  Do know they are worn out......

Now to respond to you.  That does not surprise me that he would get bashed on here for wearing the cross pendant.  Doesn't take much to get bashed.  Believe me, I know.  Just takes one to start it, and then there will be more to follow to continue the bashing.  That is so sad.  

@ShowMe  Sorry the Cards lost.

What ticked me off about his pendant is that posters claimed he was pushing his faith onto the audience; and some felt he was being a hypocrite for wearing that cross since he had a drug addiction.

As though they know him personally and heard him say all this.  *eyeroll*

Respected Contributor

Agreed. Whatever symbol of faith one enjoys wearing is their privilege in America. 👍 His life story is very inspiring. 

My family loves his pillows. They just get better for us with each washing. Will say that “t-shirt sizing” for firmness isn’t an exact science. Found our ideals through trial and error, but BB&B were great about exchanging them. I also use the long, round pillow (found on eBay) for a neck rest or for lumber support. Wouldn’t be without them. 

I would buy them, if the quality was the same, even if they were made elsewhere. But I do love to support American manufacturing whenever possible, so that's a bonus, AFAIC. 🇺🇸