Honored Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWDg7IndmgI

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

He is so amazing!!! How he was able to get those cards in the hosts coat pocket....unbelievable!!! He may win the whole thing.

Esteemed Contributor

Each performance outshines the former performance. He's amazing !

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I liked him so much last season.  I'm not watching the Champions but am glad to see he's still on.  How many are left now, and when do they announce the winner?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Shin Lim is my all time favorite.  I could watch him for hours.....

I have seen many magicians in Vegas...none compare to him.  

Hopefully he will win.   

Honored Contributor

I just LOVE him!!!

So entertaining and he has such mastery and charm.

Honored Contributor

@Mombo1-

I was thinking the same thing when I saw him last night. I could watch him all day!

When I first saw him I thought he was incredible and each time he just is magical.Woman LOL

His hand movements are mesmerizing.

I remember they showed a clip of him saying he had studied to be a pianist but then was 

diagnosed with carpal tunnel which can be really painful, so decided to go into magic.

He is self-taught and said he watched youtube videos to learn and has shared some on youtube!

I'll have to watch thoseSmiley Happy

I think he could win the whole thing too!

I do love Sal, and had hoped he'd go into the finals, but I don't think his mac the knife song was the best choice to showcase his talent, 

even though it was good.

And anyone against Shin LIm is going to have a difficult time beating him.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

WOW! And I feel good if I can just shuffle without spilling cards.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Magic of Shin Lim

[ Edited ]

He is far better than any I ever saw in Vegas and The Magic Castle in California.  We will never know how he does it but he is amazingly talented.  I would definitely pay for a ticket to see him in person.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

He is beyond amazing. For some strange reason, he reminds me of Doug Henning, who has always been my favorite magician.

There is real artistry in the way he  moves his hands