Honored Contributor

I was never much impressed by her stuff---or with her either--but she has made a boatload of cash and good for her for that--but no way would I buy that beanbag thing she sells or really anything else---

Respected Contributor

Lori's wears a wig ... really?

Respected Contributor

Change the channel as fast as I can. 

Super Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Her shows are sooooo boring 🙃

Is she even more desparate trying not to be boring?

Last week she 'used' a very young female child to demo 'her'Wet Brush:; on the same segment she showed, on an outsdie feed, her sitting in a red Lamo car $$$$$$ for her Sunglass demo.

Super Contributor

Just love her color-block spandex dresses! :::eyeroll:::

Respected Contributor

Not a fan. I have ordered a few things over the years and sent them back due to quality issues. Done with return fees. That exercise board looks dangerous! 

Honored Contributor

I agree with all the comments here, you can find her stuff in the Dollar Tree a whole lot cheaper, IMO, nothing but Junk!

Honored Contributor

Same stuff over and over for last few years.......But wait!!! now she's going to have her own magazine.....probably with the same stuff Woman LOL  BTW save your breath.... I do change the channel, and many times I avoid it entirely by checking the Program Guide!

Image result for cat bored meme

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”