Trusted Contributor

Re: The Looks on their Faces--Extended Royal Family

You can call it digging a hole, I call it answering a question(s).

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While I disagree with @JBKO interpretation of what she saw,  I said my bit and have left it at that.  No need to get into calling names and fighting about it.

@JBKO  I'd let it go at this point.  You don't owe anymore explanations and quite frankly at the end of the day it just isn't that important now.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom: Not in the 1st row. The lady in pink same row as and on Doria's right and assume the woman's husband. 

When the camera angle was from Meghan's side you could see that woman with a big smile the whole time. The man I assume is her husband also smiled throughout. 

The Canadian friend was in blue.

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom: Ah, someone posted the seating chart. Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr Darren Litt. No clue who they are but they really enjoyed the nuptials and kept their eyes on the couple.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Ttownlady: Saw them arrive with the family and then out front as they rode away. You could see a Edward smiling and laughing.

Can you tell I watched and rewatched? Loved it

Honored Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@beach-mom: Ah, someone posted the seating chart. Mrs. Benita Litt and Mr Darren Litt. No clue who they are but they really enjoyed the nuptials and kept their eyes on the couple.

@Sadiesadie - Benita is a BFF of Meghan. Her daughters were bridesmaids and are Meghan's goddaughters. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JBKO wrote:

Hi everybody, between getting little sleep because I woke up early to watch the Royal Wedding and going to my sister's bridal shower, I've had little time to post here. What I was most looking forward to was seeing the Royal Family's faces during the ceremony. (Even more than seeing Meghan's dress which was underwhelming). I didn't really see a look of joy in their face. Many members weren't even looking at the bride and groom when they were saying their vows. Did any of you notice this?

I agree the gown was underwhelming, as I posted as understated.  Kate didn't appear to be exuberant, perhaps she is tired, poor thing had baby a few weeks ago. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@JBKO wrote:

Hi everybody, between getting little sleep because I woke up early to watch the Royal Wedding and going to my sister's bridal shower, I've had little time to post here. What I was most looking forward to was seeing the Royal Family's faces during the ceremony. (Even more than seeing Meghan's dress which was underwhelming). I didn't really see a look of joy in their face. Many members weren't even looking at the bride and groom when they were saying their vows. Did any of you notice this?

I agree the gown was underwhelming, as I posted as understated.  Kate didn't appear to be exuberant, perhaps she is tired, poor thing had baby a few weeks ago. 

I'm sorry but I always have to laugh when I read how tired Duchess Kate must be as now she's a mom of 3. Please! It's not like she's running around chasing them herself in addition to having to cook, do laundry & all the other chores of most moms. She has nannies and a whole staff of help.

QVC Customer Care

Closed for commenting.