Honored Contributor

Re: The Looks on their Faces--Extended Royal Family

People seem to see what they want to see.  

Respected Contributor

i just loved the whole thing from start to finish ....and even into today

when we get to see the offical photos ....

Esteemed Contributor

@LeeA7 wrote:

I have to agree with you Cherry. I too noticed Charles' interactions with Doria and he looked very sincere not just doing it because he had to. We should give him credit when it is due. 

---------------

I also thought he was very attentive to her mother -  kind of watched over her.  I also thought it was sad that she was there by herself.

Respected Contributor

Harry and Meghan return to Kensington Palace two days after wedding

Newlyweds Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have arrived back at Kensington Palace two days after the royal wedding. The pair were spotted in a car wearing sunglasses driving into the royal residence in west London as they begin their married life together. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who wed on Saturday during a moving multi-cultural ceremony, said today that they feel 'so lucky' to have shared their big day with 120,000 people in Windsor and the millions watching around the world.

Honored Contributor

Few of us would be pleased if our son or brother decided to marry an actress who had been married twice before, one marriage annulled the other ending in divorce. If we loved our son, brother we would do our best to accept and be gracious. I believe the royals are doing just that. They will say the right things, that they're delighted no matter their personal feelings.

Respected Contributor

I did notice reactions & amused faces during Bishop Curry's quite loud speech. I don't think the Brits are used to such sermons.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Few of us would be pleased if our son or brother decided to marry an actress who had been married twice before, one marriage annulled the other ending in divorce. If we loved our son, brother we would do our best to accept and be gracious. I believe the royals are doing just that. They will say the right things, that they're delighted no matter their personal feelings.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Trusted Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I think I need to double the LOL!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Get the moat out of their eye.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

Wow,  I did not know this. I only knew about her ex hubby Trevor Engelson. Who else was she married to?