Honored Contributor

Re: The Looks on their Faces--Extended Royal Family

@bathina wrote:

meg and harry.jpg

I love this picture!  Hadn't seen it before.

Honored Contributor

How do you know they weren't? People glance away all the time. It doesn't mean they did that during the vows, for the entire time

They only capture a fleeting moment on the faces of the guests, they don't zoom in for the entire time

I think some want to turn a lovely moment ,into a witch hunt, finding anything they can ,to pick apart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

bathintya, thanks for posting the lovely photos.  I love the group photo with the entire families - how beautiffuly co-ordinated everything is with the shades of green in the dresses, the little bouquets, even the colors of the room Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was a lovely wedding, but i also saw what op saw at times, it bothered me that charles was not looking at the couple in the shot i saw when they were saying their vows,i noticed that at the time.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

bathintya, thanks for posting the lovely photos.  I love the group photo with the entire families - how beautiffuly co-ordianted everything is with the shades of green in the dresses, the little bouquets, even the colors of the room Smiley Happy

Hello @minkbunny! You know, I thought of you and your saying "It's not the age of the lovers, it's the age of the love". Happy to "see" you again. xo

Trusted Contributor

Cherry, you're right. I wasn't there. BUT, from what I saw, many were focused on other things. The camera was on the couple during the entire time they were reading their vows, so i was able to get a pretty good idea of that part of the ceremony. 

I don't have childen. My sister had a bridal shower.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

bathintya, thanks for posting the lovely photos.  I love the group photo with the entire families - how beautiffuly co-ordianted everything is with the shades of green in the dresses, the little bouquets, even the colors of the room Smiley Happy

Hello @minkbunny! You know, I thought of you and your saying "It's not the age of the lovers, it's the age of the love". Happy to "see" you again. xo

Thanks so much, good to "see" you as well.

Yes, I truly believe that love makes us all sixteen again ! 

Honored Contributor

You saw a fleeting moment ,that is all, and you are trying to turn this into a thread ,just like the one ,where you knew a coworker wasn't  behaving like you thought she should

Honored Contributor

gettyimages-960092614-1526827470.jpg

Respected Contributor

These are the extraordinary official wedding photographs released by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle show the couple in love and entwined on Windsor Castle's East Terrace shortly after they married