Trusted Contributor

Re: The Last Thing Purchased on Amazon?

Folgers "Simply Smooth" coffee. You can't get it in the stores anymore so thankfully Amazon still carries it. 

Honored Contributor

Popcorn, treats for my cats, and a new digital bathroom scale. The scale got delayed in shipping, or so they said, but arrived a day earlier than expected and ahead of the rest of the order that wasn't delayed. Strange.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

hand sanitizers are back so I ordered a couple. Still wating for a few things I ordered a couple of weeks ago - med supplies for DH, a hoodie for myself that I ordered in soft pink, already got what they called neon lemon but instead it's workman's screaming lime green. They'll both be going back as soon as I get the pink. Don't like the lemon, really bad color and it's too big based on bad reviews. A few things I recently ordered got here very quickly, other stuff taking way longer than usual. I also understand that their warehouses are feeling the virus though.

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

Distraction thread.

What was the last thing that you bought from Amazon?

for me, it was body was and shampoo and conditioner.

li

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a hand held bidet - I want an optiion to toilet paper - and Amazon just canelled it.  They can't fulfill the order.  It was supposed to come tomorrow.  I placed the order a week ago.

Honored Contributor

2 pounds of organic cocoa powder--gotta make my hot chocolate every morning!!

Respected Contributor

A medium-sized collapsible mesh tote to hold my flip flops and crocs. Fits perfectly under the shelving in my closet. Bought one and liked it so well I got a second for sneakers. They aren't rigid on the sides so they easily fit in ackward spaces and are lightweight but sturdy. The mesh lets the shoes breath. May get a few more for the linen closet to hold tablecloths and kitchen towels.