Honored Contributor

The Last Package Arrived ! 🤣

I ordered food this year from QVC, which I don't usually do. My Corkeys ham came a few days ago, and today the Sun Basket sides just arrived. These sides were packaged so well, they aren't frozen, however the ice packs were frozen solid and the trays were surrounded by insulated wrapping. Everything looks delicious, stuffing with dried cranberries, green bean casserole with mushrooms and fried shallots , and Mac and cheese with pancetta.  Of course the proof is in the eating, but this year the kitty is taking the day off. I can now stop looking at tracking .🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: The Last Package Arrived ! 🤣

I have 2 packages sitting at the FedEx drop location so I have to pick them up and then I have an Amazon order that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow to a lock box near my work.  That is the last of my orders.  I wouldn't order anything now and expect it to arrive in time.

Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy!  Sounds good.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 were they suppose to be frozen?   If they were suppose to be I don't think I'ed eat them !

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 were they suppose to be frozen?   If they were suppose to be I don't think I'ed eat them !

@Silver Fox1 , No they are fresh , not frozen, so it's all good. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 It sounds like you have now come full circle to an exquisite festival of good eats.  Enjoy in good health!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 

The Corkys ham was slamming! You're going to love it! I also bought the turkey it was good too. The meals came with St Claire's sides and I wasn't expecting much, but they were pretty complimentary. Having the same meal for Christmas dinner.  Let me know how the Sun Basket sides turn out for you. they looked pretty good. Happy Holidays! 🎅 

Trusted Contributor

In that case @QVCkitty1 enjoy, they sound delish !!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I ordered food this year from QVC, which I don't usually do. My Corkeys ham came a few days ago, and today the Sun Basket sides just arrived. These sides were packaged so well, they aren't frozen, however the ice packs were frozen solid and the trays were surrounded by insulated wrapping. Everything looks delicious, stuffing with dried cranberries, green bean casserole with mushrooms and fried shallots , and Mac and cheese with pancetta.  Of course the proof is in the eating, but this year the kitty is taking the day off. I can now stop looking at tracking .🤣

My gift of a Corkys Ham dinner has not even been shipped yet. I ordered it a month ago. Gettinga little worried. Says In Process...Edd12/18.

Honored Contributor

@@wonderfulworld wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

My gift of a Corkys Ham dinner has not even been shipped yet. I ordered it a month ago. Gettinga little worried. Says In Process...Edd12/18.

@wonderfulworld  I received mine on 12/15 and my Edd was the same as yours. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan