Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@makena wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Granted parole.

Your title is the winner for the year.  I love it, not the subject but the title.

Actually, I don't care for the title because it is misleading. He won't actually be loose until October and the title makes it sounds like he is free right now.

There's always one or two (sometimes three). 

@makena  I like accuracy.   And no apologies for it.  

I agree that "The Juice is Loose" sounds as though he's free at this time.  

There have been dozens of headlines for the past week asking "Will the Juice Get Loose?" and today's headlines "The Juice is Loose."  Not to mention all the "Juice is Loose" talk on Twitter and the number of times it was used by sports commentators when he played football!  It may be a novel title to some here, but seriously, it's been all over the Internet and sports industry for some time, so there's no need for some to get offended or snarky as though there's some sort of originality here in the Q forums on the "Juice....Loose" phrase.  Some may remember Starburst candies used it in their commercials in the 90s but changed it as it related to OJ.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

I'm willing to bet at some point, he will violate his parole.

I'd pretty much bet on it. And he might well get away with that, sadly.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

For everyone hoping OJ will violate his parole-it could mean harm to yet another person.

Be very careful what you wish for.

As far as the title-some just have extreme control issues.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3, he could violate his parole by alcohol or drug use.   

Honored Contributor

@Bri36 wrote:

@Cakers3, he could violate his parole by alcohol or drug use.   

@Bri36  Of course-violations run from that to more serious violations.  I find him to be a man with poor impulse control coupled with deep anger issues.

I feel that it is important to remember that he still could be a threat to another person.

I didn't watch the hearing but from what I am reading he still hasn't taken responsibility.

Certainly a red flag.  I think he truly believes that he has be unjustly maligned both in the courts and in public opinion.

I don't trust the man at all.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

Re: The Juice is Loose

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3, I don't trust him either.   

I don't see him sitting at home for the rest of his life either, so it's only s matter of time before he gets into trouble again 

Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

For everyone hoping OJ will violate his parole-it could mean harm to yet another person.

Be very careful what you wish for.

As far as the title-some just have extreme control issues.

There's violating parole, and there's committing another felony.  They don't have to be one and the same. Assuming someone will violate parole in some way doesn't necessarily mean the assumption or hope is it will be a violent high-profile crime. IMO, if someone is predisposed to grievous bodily harm or murder or major felonies, they may well repeat and parole will have nothing to do with it. If you're going to, you're going to.

Valued Contributor

Re: The Juice is Loose

[ Edited ]

Makena !  Great observation.    And after listening to his "farce" of a parole hearing today ... his arrogance will have him back in the clink.

Image result for animated . the juice is loose

Esteemed Contributor

He claimed in his parole hearing to have led a "conflict free life". I guess beating the ****** out of your wife doesn't count!! 

He's so arrogant & dumb that I'm betting he trips up & violates parole.He will be back in the cage he belongs in before you know it!!  I hope he burns in hell someday!!🔥

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking he'd better relocate to an area where the local LE community will "appreciate" him post-donations to the Benevolent/Widows Fund and personal appearances & photo ops.  If he can't arrange that and believes his "charm" and "fame" (as opposed to infamy, which it has become) will carry him away from parole violations - he might be in for some unhappy surprises.