Frequent Contributor

Re: The Juice is Loose

[ Edited ]

@tansyon my MSN homepage it stated that he was wearing blue jeans and a prison issued shirt.

Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Granted parole.

Your title is the winner for the year.  I love it, not the subject but the title.

Actually, I don't care for the title because it is misleading. He won't actually be loose until October and the title makes it sounds like he is free right now.

For all intent and purpose ... he is.  He will be a free man. He can spend this time saying goodbye to all his good buddies and handing over all the "jobs" he had while he was there.  He has to train them, too.  No one can do it like he can.

This will give him time to get his house in order before he comes home.  It's all good.

"Will be" - future tense.   If the title said "the Juice will be Loose" I would agree with it.  As it reads now, it is misleading.

Honored Contributor

He's two of a kind with George Zimmerman as far as feeling special and wanting to push the "you'd better be afraid of me and don't mess with me." Ol' George has had his share of ups and downs post-trial. I expect they'll both keep having them.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@makena wrote:

@beckyb1012 thank you.  One of the few times I came up with a funny. 

I can't believe some people have to be so spiteful.

I rarely start threads here due to comments like that. I thought it was funny. The title, not the snarky comment.

@StraytoStay   Amen!

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Granted parole.

Your title is the winner for the year.  I love it, not the subject but the title.

Actually, I don't care for the title because it is misleading. He won't actually be loose until October and the title makes it sounds like he is free right now.

There's always one or two (sometimes three). 

@makena  I like accuracy.   And no apologies for it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Granted parole.

There's always one or two (sometimes three). 

@makena...  Love your catchy title ... nothing misleading about it ...  not if you have a TV, a desktop, a laptop, an IPad, a no-name tablet  ... and internet. 

Sheesh ...

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Granted parole.

For all intent and purpose ... he is.  He will be a free man. He can spend this time saying goodbye to all his good buddies and handing over all the "jobs" he had while he was there.  He has to train them, too.  No one can do it like he can.

This will give him time to get his house in order before he comes home.  It's all good.

"Will be" - future tense.   If the title said "the Juice will be Loose" I would agree with it.  As it reads now, it is misleading.

Good Gosh @Pearlee ... where is your sence of humor?  You are getting real picky in your old age.  Smiley Wink

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

@makena There is nothing wrong with your title.  

Ignore her...

Honored Contributor

He makes me sick.  Yes, he's smiling now but when asked some questions he did not like, the facial expressions are priceless.  He's a jail bird, wife beater and killer and in prison for armed robbery.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Preds wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Preds wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Granted parole.

Good Gosh @Pearlee ... where is your sence of humor?  You are getting real picky in your old age.  Smiley Wink

@Preds - oh, no.  Age has nothing to do with it - I've always been like this!  Smiley Happy

Very precise, even as a little girl.  Smiley Happy