Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Only idiots could ignore all the blood evidence that was presented at that trial.

It wasn't 'ignored', however the chain of possession and collection was spotty at best, you are allowed to consider those factors, which apparently.......they did.

Respected Contributor

@makena  I laughed out loud at your post title.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Only idiots could ignore all the blood evidence that was presented at that trial.

It wasn't 'ignored', however the chain of possession and collection was spotty at best, you are allowed to consider those factors, which apparently.......they did.

@SydneyH  In my opinion, that jury did not consider anything but payback.

Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

That's because the idiot jurors were mesmerized by his celebrity status.

Idiot?  I think not, perhaps they followed the legal instructions they were given, just because you don't agree with the outcome does it makes them stupid. I'm sure they are at peace with their decision.

@Irshgrl31201  or a jury with an agenda, i.e. payback.

Honored Contributor

I think that we are starting to tread on thin ice here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SydneyH  In my opinion, that jury did not consider anything but payback.

That's fine, but I wasn't there in that room.  What we do know though is the Prosecutions's case was poorly presented, I remember thinking that then, and I haven't changed my opinion about that aspect.  Secondly, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind, OJ was not there alone at that crime scene, a second person would account for some of the holes in the State's presentation of the crime.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Juice is Loose

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@makena wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@makena wrote:

Granted parole.

Your title is the winner for the year.  I love it, not the subject but the title.

Actually, I don't care for the title because it is misleading. He won't actually be loose until October and the title makes it sounds like he is free right now.

There's always one or two (sometimes three). 

@makena  I like accuracy.   And no apologies for it.  

No way on God's green earth would I expect an apology nor do I think you'd be one to extend an apology when necessary.  My thread was merely a joke -- a funny.  Sometimes you have to lighten up.  You're taking it way too far.  I wasn't reporting the news.  I forget I'm dealing with reporters here.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political and going off topic.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Will Al Cowlings be picking up OJ in a Bronco in October?

@missy1

I really hadn't noticed, but at some point after the car chase on the 405, Ford stopped making Broncos because of all the negative publicity!    Woman Surprised

Trusted Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

That's because the idiot jurors were mesmerized by his celebrity status.

Idiot?  I think not, perhaps they followed the legal instructions they were given, just because you don't agree with the outcome does it makes them stupid. I'm sure they are at peace with their decision.

@Irshgrl1201

I suppose you thought the jurors who acquitted the LAPD cops in the savage beating of Rodney King were also idiots, huh?