Esteemed Contributor

I am watching "Law& Order: SVU", when not one, but two police vehicles pulled over a motorcycle rider right in front of my house!

One was an unmarked, suv, but had the police lights on it.

Dunk! Dunk!

Eta:

When I went to take out my garbage, I overheard one of the officers tell the motorcycle rider to get his motorcycle registered.

Case solved!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

Isn't it a shock when something like that happens!  

We were coming home from a doctor's appt several weeks ago and couldn't get in our driveway due to the 3 cars parked there.  Two were unmarked sheriff cars and the other one belonged to the guy they had been chasing. 

We parked on the side of the road and the drug dog vehicle pulls up behind us. The officer told us it was a bust but something fishy going on and she was going to have her dog sniff the car.

We had to park our car in the neighbor's driveway and then pull our dog out of the fenced yard as he was barking at the drug dog ......who was barking back and refusing to search. The handler told us later that her dog was dog-aggressive. 

Have no idea what happened to the person who was taken in....the sheriff's office sent a truck to tow his vehicle. 

Stuff like this never happens to us. 

Respected Contributor

The answers are ALL in the Bible......especially Revelation.  We are in the "end times".