Honored Contributor

Sure, there are probably more than one, but the immigrant Florin Morariu is making the news today.

A baker, he was in his shop when the attack happened.  He acted fast, hitting one of the suspected attackers with a crate and then sheltering 20 people in his bakery.

Various news sources are reporting this and there is some video which I hesitate to to put up here because it includes frantic swearing which might get this post taken down.  Several English papers are reporting it, for those who would like confirmation.

Honored Contributor

We can never be sure how we would react in a situation like that, I would hope I would be that brave.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

We can never be sure how we would react in a situation like that, I would hope I would be that brave.

You're right, @QVCkitty1 

I watched the video and it's obvious Morariu was really frightened, but he still thought of saving others.  Just the kind of man all cities need.

Frequent Contributor

This is the sort of morale booster that Londoners need right now--I hope that some good recognition comes to this brave gentleman.