Honored Contributor

Well I wonder what happened to global warming here in South Texas...For May and June with the exception of 6 days (we did hit 99 for 3 days)...but this has been a relatively "cool" summer for us...with temps currently in low 90's (cool for us) and even upper 80's expected for next 10 days...May and June have been tolerable....Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  Global warming is not just hot weather.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Spurt  Global warming is not just hot weather.

@proudlyfromNJ 

I was just referring to a comment someone else had made, just a bit of sarcasm......( I probably should have quoted.their remark)..animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif...

BTW unless China and India get onboard all the efforts the U.S. and other countries s make have a minimal impact since those two countries do majority of manufacturing .....and their air quality and emissions are off the charts

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Climate change.

It's real and it's happening now.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I  just heard on the TV news, that today was 114 in Paris. Called it the hottest day on record . I can't imagine trying to sight see in that oppressive heat.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Heat in Europe!!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt :  China does have horrible emissions (I was there 2 years ago and in Chung King it was hard to breathe).  They know they have a problem (and unlike some don't deny it).  They are making major strides in this area (and eventually will probably will be far ahead of us).