Honored Contributor

Re: The HSN spend 75.00 & get free shipping ends today.

very disappointed because this shipping policy worked well for me. i was hoping it would become a thing on QVC.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 

They've had spend $75 on clearance & get free shipping a lot in the past but this was different. It was the higher shipping on everything before you get to $75 that was bad. And no combining anything made it impossible to use coupons at times. 

I'll be watching to see where they go now. 

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

very disappointed because this shipping policy worked well for me. i was hoping it would become a thing on QVC.

Heard mention last night of it ending but not to worry cuz they were coming up with something new.

Esteemed Contributor

To add to my previous post where I said "good".

If it doesn't say:

FREE S&H under the Flex Pay! I don't buy it.

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

it looks like shipping charges went back to the old rates!

Trusted Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I'm sorry to see the "promotion" go away and wonder what the new shipping charges will be.  While I never ordered any items that came to $75 I did order 2 or 3 items at a time that saved money.  I don't order any of the items that had free shipping like beauty products and AL supplements so the $5.95 shipping up to $75 worked for me.

I am sad to see it go away as well. Since it started I have not paid any shipping fees. 

Honored Contributor

I will miss the free shipping on beauty items.  I've never had to pay shipping in the past at HSN.  

Honored Contributor

Please see the posts on this in the Beauty Forum, great news for some of us like me, the old policies are back in action!!!

Trusted Contributor

I was so disappointed that it was ending. It worked perfectly for me. I just would add to my cart as I found things I liked. Once I reached the $75 threshold, I ordered and would save a ton of money on shipping.

If in the meantime my item sold out, no biggie. I always figure if something sells out it isn't meant to be. 

I for one, definitely benefited. I ordered far more than I would normally have with this offer. In fact, yesterday I took advantage and placed a $75 order. I would not have ordered yesterday without the offer.

Honored Contributor

I am sure their sales dropped, and that the beauty vendors and there are a lot of them were not happy to go from free shipping to 5.95.