Esteemed Contributor

The Flash Pad Thing

[ Edited ]

Not having watched all that much Q all season but realized not once during my drivebys or brief stops did I see that flashpad thing this time around. Hard to believe. Did they finally kill that off or did I just miss any and all presentations?

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  Let’s hope that the FlashPad is ding dong dead! I have nightmares of watching Shawn playing on that thing screaming and yelling.

Esteemed Contributor

If it finally hit the trash can - be thankful for small blessings.  Perhaps there is a glimmer of hope for QVC.

Now........my pillow...........................

Honored Contributor

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

It must have run its course and Q felt it saturated their customer base.  I have a feeling after a respite it will return for Christmas future.

Honored Contributor

They just showed a Flashpad Cube that looks like a lit Rubik's cube.  If you're quick you might snare one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

when qvc was closing their rehoboth beach outlet store, they had a TON of the flash pads for $5. there were so many stacked up and i was guessing that they had lots more in their storage also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Not having watched all that much Q all season but realized not once during my drivebys or brief stops did I see that flashpad thing this time around. Hard to believe. Did they finally kill that off or did I just miss any and all presentations?

Oh wow you are right!!! lol.  I did not see it either.  Wow that thing was a staple for years lol.  I bought a couple for my friends kids when they were small.  They got a kick out of them.  Can't believe they did not have one presentation.  lol.

Respected Contributor

I didn’t see a presentation either....truly a Christmas miracle. I agree with the poster who would like a similar fate for my pillow.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl

They morphed the Flashpad into the Flash Cube.....they showed it in some of the QVC Clearance Shows....hopefully this is FINALLY the END of this thing!   Woman LOL

t35317.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”