Honored Contributor

Re: The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Release New Photo

[ Edited ]

Kate takes the greatest photos.   I've always seen the closeness of this family in all the photos. Since William is next in line to the throne after Charles it is no surprise that these photos are more abundant.

It is important to remember that even though they are royalty they are still parents who love their children.

I love black and white pictures, too.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Actually, @chrystaltree , Katherine has photographed her children since George was a baby. She loves photography and is quite accomplished. Her candid shots of all three children are much appreciated by this anglophile when they are frequently uploaded to the Royal InstagramWoman Very Happy.

dee

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's a lovely family photo.  I like it but not as holiday photo.  You can almost see the wheels spinning in "the firm".  There's a concerted effort, almost constant now to show them warm, caring side of William and Kate.  There were always photos and photo ops but now we are seeing an intimacy that they never shared before.  We have Harry and Meghan to thank for that.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It's a lovely family photo.  I like it but not as holiday photo.  You can almost see the wheels spinning in "the firm".  There's a concerted effort, almost constant now to show them warm, caring side of William and Kate.  There were always photos and photo ops but now we are seeing an intimacy that they never shared before.  We have Harry and Meghan to thank for that.  

Oh brother... I really don't think so... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...