Honored Contributor

Re: The Damage Has Been Done

@beckyb1012 wrote:

@cotton4me wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Ladybug724    I did not feel comfortable at the other forum and deleted my account.  Actually, I am sorry I signed up.  Live ad learn.

@Katcat1  - When the Q forums close permanently in 2022, hopefully you will reconsider joining the Proboards.  Would love to have you over there in the future.

@San Antonio Gal What is your proof that QVC will close permanently in 2022?

@pugvette74 

This is the exact quote from an email response from QVC Office of the President. Make of it what you will.

“You’ll be pleased to hear that; we’ll maintain the Blog and Forums pages on qvc.com into 2022.”

Cannot get much clearer than that that it is not permanent.  Just look to the loyalty some of the former hosts received from the powers that be.  Permanent would not have a time limit placed on it.

@beckyb1012 

that statement can be interpreted in more than one way in my opinion.

i dont feel like that is necessarily a time limit or that it will not continue past 2022.

not going to think negatively about it or worry about it anymore.

i am definitely glad that the boards are still here for chatting, information, camaraderie, and discussion.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: The Damage Has Been Done

@Ladybug724 wrote:

So this whole board fiasco appears to be over, or at least postponed.

However, it seems the damage has been done. How many longtime posters have left for the other site and won't be back? How many posters have left altogether? Like, we're all scattered now. 

This whole thing was just weird, I'm sorry.

What happened, and what's the other site?

I'm seldom here and missed whatever happened.

TIA.