Respected Contributor

Re: The Commenting period has closed

It means that someone has upset someone and they get reported alerting the webbies to monitor the thread. If people get really bad they close the comments.

I do like the fact that the comments can still be read although the ""bad"" people comments are gone so you don't know who to blame for the closing.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

I don't worry about it... If its something that you want to discuss, just start another thread.

Respected Contributor

Apparently the monitors are not doing their jobs because there is a pro Hitler website and and a white supremacist website still posted on this board.
Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Justice4all said: Apparently the monitors are not doing their jobs because there is a pro Hitler website and and a white supremacist website still posted on this board.

In Viewpoints?

Respected Contributor

Yes The original threads closed, but the websites remain on the previous page.
Respected Contributor

On 1/16/2015 colliegirls said:

Its usually done when the posters are rude, annoying, childish, etc, etc. ^^^^^^

Au contraire, it's usually done (and on these forums it's done very frequently) when the PTB think the posters are children and should be treated as such.

Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Justice4all said: Apparently the monitors are not doing their jobs because there is a pro Hitler website and and a white supremacist website still posted on this board.

Hi Justice4all,

I’m having trouble locating the post you mention. Can you flag it as inappropriate so we can take a look? Thanks!

Leonard

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Leonard - QVC Customer Care said:

Hi Justice4all,

I’m having trouble locating the post you mention. Can you flag it as inappropriate so we can take a look? Thanks!

Leonard

Hi Leonard Smiley Happy

Contributor

Hi Cattitude!!!

Leonard

Honored Contributor

Hi, Leonard! Nice to see you moving from Q Talk and over into Viewpoints!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hope Justice4all returns and sees your request. I'm not at all sure what thread she's referring to.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova