QVC Customer Care

Re: The Cambridge Family Enjoy Football Game

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Well I would’ve been excited to be there. I love sports and have since childhood. Same with my sister and my mother. Why assume they didn’t want to be there?
Honored Contributor

I got curious and did a Google search. Kate grew up playing sports as a child, was a student athlete playing multiple sports over the years, and she and William both have a love of the outdoors. Even now she participates in many events advocating sports activities for healthy living and fun.
Esteemed Contributor

Love how the parents want their children to experience real life.  Sporting events are fun.  Just as Diana made sure her boys learned about life outside the palace walls, William is doing the same.  I suspect both Will and Kate are very hands on with their children.

Scary people around them????  I suspect there was a security detail in close proximity.

Honored Contributor

They look like just a regular family sitting in the stands.

William and Kate are both very athletic.  I'm sure the kids will be too.

Honored Contributor

He is so adorable! I love how he was really getting into it, so cute......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my I was in my baby carrier seat back in the early 60's when my Mom and Dad started carting me around to all the sporting events.  Daddy even kept me next to him to listen to all the games on the radio till we soon bought a television.  Now at 58 still sitting there screaming and cheering my teams.  Sorry that some missed out on this wonderful family fun time, or just cannot seem to comprehend the closeness of it all.

I read this weekend that Kate's brother James popped the question to his girlfriend and gave a sapphire and diamond ring to her for the engagement.  This beautiful family is just growing by leaps and bounds. 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."