Super Contributor
On Lifetime Channel now. Anyone watching?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Brittany Murphy Story

I liked Brittany but I'm watching the Denver/Colt game. I am recording it though as I liked her.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know it was on. I liked her a lot too. I was so sad to hear of her passing.

Super Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it last night. I liked Brittany but I didn't care for this movie at all.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

I saw it last night too...it made me sad. The actress that played Brittany I don't think was a good fit for this role (not that she did a bad job acting), just didn't seem like Brittany to me. The actor that played Ashton's role was spot on. I was surprised at how much he was really in love with her and sad that she didn't feel she was good enough for him.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/7/2014 dreamytoo said:

I saw it last night too...it made me sad. The actress that played Brittany I don't think was a good fit for this role (not that she did a bad job acting), just didn't seem like Brittany to me. The actor that played Ashton's role was spot on. I was surprised at how much he was really in love with her and sad that she didn't feel she was good enough for him.

I agree with you. I don't expect an actress playing a real person to look completely like the person they are portraying but she had no essence of her at all. The guy that played Ashton really was spot on.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I dvr'd it. I will watch it sometime this week.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

I only saw the last 20 minutes so I can't give an opinion. I would like to see the whole story.

Super Contributor

Seems like in Hollywood a death is often times, more than not, assumed to be from questionable reasons....Britney's family now wants her death looked into....Joan's family wants her death looked into... Always looking for fault and blame. It seems just to drag out a sad situation for everyone.