Trusted Contributor

Re: The Big Bang Theory (Possible Spoilers!)

I'm pretty sure that I heard that they've already been renewed for at least 2 more seasons.

Frequent Contributor

I see the ending being replayed with a new apartment hunter looking for Sheldons apt. like the opening show with Leonard looking for Sheldon, and I think Raj will end up with his true love, Bernadette.

Honored Contributor

I can't see Raj and Bernadette -- they are great as friends but anything else? Ick!

Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed the finale. Kinda glad they don't show Mrs. W. She couldn't possibly live up to my expectations!

Super Contributor

On 5/18/2014 CAROLINA2 said:

I see the ending being replayed with a new apartment hunter looking for Sheldons apt. like the opening show with Leonard looking for Sheldon, and I think Raj will end up with his true love, Bernadette.

He certainly has fantasized a lot about her. I think they are kind of cute together. I don't understand what she sees in Howard. There are so many things about him that would be deal breakers, but he IS witty.

Honored Contributor

This is probably our favorite show! I've never missed an episode, even if I have to DVR to watch Friday or Saturday night! I loved the finale! I think it's great where the writers are taking us. I like the character of Stuart too, and think it's cute he's found his calling. But I do hope he can rebuild his store. I heard a radio interview with two of the writers and they said people were asking if Howard and Bernadette were going to have a baby. They put the Mrs. W. story line in, so they could show how they cope with taking care of "someone." They also said Raj was going to get together with Cinnamon's veterinarian. I guess they changed their minds on that one. I do like the character of Emily. I like Kripke too. It was interesting to see him speak in a normal voice as a detective in The Heat!

They also said they have to let these boys "grow up," so it will be interesting to see how they do that. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 5/18/2014 LyndaGee said:

I really enjoyed the finale. Kinda glad they don't show Mrs. W. She couldn't possibly live up to my expectations!

Caro Ann Susi is very pretty IRL. She said the producers told her she would never be seen on camera. But if you did put a lot of weight on her, she could pass for Mrs. W! Wink

Respected Contributor

On 5/18/2014 beach-mom said:
On 5/18/2014 LyndaGee said:

Caro Ann Susi is very pretty IRL. She said the producers told her she would never be seen on camera. But if you did put a lot of weight on her, she could pass for Mrs. W! Wink

I have seen that actress on a couple of "King of Queens" episodes (besides that "Seinfeld") and she is chunky - but, nothing like Howard describes her!

Respected Contributor

On 5/16/2014 sidsmom said:

I only watch the reruns on cable....is the Sheldon character not going to be in episodes? Is Jim Parsons doing other projects? When he "comes back", I would like to see his character become more emotional & non-analytical. He's getting older & the "emotionally on the fringes" type of character is kinda/sorta creepy...like the Unabomber or something like that!! Are they already "jumping the shark"? Eeps.

The beauty of Sheldon is that when you least expect it, he's incredibly sensitive and/or loving. He shows his emotions only when they are genuine, so when it happens, it's always a heart melting moment.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

These "boys" are actually men in their 30's on the show. How much longer should they have to "grow" up. In real life Jim Parsons is over 40, not sure how old the others are, but I'm guessing late 20's to mid 30's. There are many men in real life who never really ever grow up, and these fictional guys just happen to be geniuses who don't exactly look at the world the same way everyone else does. Sometimes I am reminded of Bill Gates when I watch this. To me, he became more than just a nerd when he married, had children, and took on some of the world's problems using his wealth. Before that, he was consumed with the corporation.