Trusted Contributor

Re: The Beatles Or The Rolling Stones

The Stones, hands down. I always did like the bad boys! 😉

Respected Contributor

Stones.

Beatles were so good together but when they started to fall apart it looked to me like each thought he was too good to stay with the rest. Never liked Paul on his own and only liked a few songs by George and John. 

Trusted Contributor

In the beginning of the British Invasion, you could only like one of them.  I was Beatles all the way.

Honored Contributor

Neither.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Neither.

Respected Contributor

The Stones have always been my favorite band.  Kind of runs in the family too.  My aunt has always liked them too and got see them the first time in 1964 lol, and was even in the hotel room with them.  Charlie was always her favorite. 

Honored Contributor

Stones.

The Beatles could sing and not many groups if any, could do it better, but many of their songs were horrible.

They cranked out junk like " She Loves You, Help, We all live in a Yellow Submarine , Good Day Sunshine, and that awful Ob La Di,Ob La Dah.

The Stones are still packing audiences today.  I have seen them a few times in concert and they only got better over time.

Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Stones.

The Beatles could sing and not many groups if any, could do it better, but many of their songs were horrible.

They cranked out junk like " She Loves You, Help, We all live in a Yellow Submarine , Good Day Sunshine, and that awful Ob La Di,Ob La Dah.

The Stones are still packing audiences today.  I have seen them a few times in concert and they only got better over time.

There's a lot of truth in what you say but I guess it was my upbringing to like the boys who were clean and handsome, not to say they didn't dabble in drugs or drink excessively but the stones were just so dirty and unhealthy looking.  Never liked that druggie and alcohol vibe about them despite liking their sound too.   

Honored Contributor

Beatles ---- no comparison whatsoever!!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

The Beatles!  I saw them in concert when I was in high school.  I've seen Ringo and his All Starr Band twice, and Paul McCartney once.  Ringo has always been my fav!