Respected Contributor

Just like everything else this Bachelorette season, things aren't going as planned.  The main discussion forum for the show is down, and no one can post about the Final Rose and ATFR shows tonight.  There are a lot of people steamed with ABC.

I really don't care who she picks tonight, as I don't like her that much.  Shawn isn't my dream man, and Nick is a rerun candidate from Andi's season.

I will probably watch, though, just to see what happens.  Anyone else agree?

Honored Contributor

I'm not too crazy about Shawn.  He just seems to me (I could be wrong, of course) that he 'on the verge' of having a slight temper.  Well, it could be that K. likes a jealous type personality. Some like to have that power over their significant others, I guess. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I feel the same way...I'm not really wild about either one. I, too, will probably watch it--for some unknown reason. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't care for any of the final 2. But out of the 2 remaining, I would pick Nick. Shawn is too controlling. In the end she will not marry any of them.  

The new Bachelor is nice and cute, but will it be a boring season again?

Honored Contributor

I only started watching half way through the season because there was nothing else on. I really don't have a rooting interest. It doesn't matter who she picks because they will probably break up if they haven't already!

Honored Contributor

Well that wasn't a surprise that she picked Shawn. I think she put out a picture of her and Shawn in bed on Instagram or something. That kind of gave it away.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

Well that wasn't a surprise that she picked Shawn. I think she put out a picture of her and Shawn in bed on Instagram or something. That kind of gave it away.

That was about  the time when Reality Steve updated his 'final rose' spoiler!

Esteemed Contributor

Not crazy about the white dress she wore tonight.  Just not her style.  JMO

BTW - is there a way to "quote" a post by someone else?  There is no quote thingy on my page.

Respected Contributor

@jobran wrote:

BTW - is there a way to "quote" a post by someone else?  There is no quote thingy on my page.

You hit reply and then "quote" at the top right of the box.  Then write your post at the bottom. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@jobran wrote:

You hit reply and then "quote" at the top right of the box.  Then write your post at the bottom. 

Thank you.  I see how it works now.  LOL - I will never get used to this forum.  I hate it.