Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Men Tell All ~ 7.20.15 Spoilers

Yes, Ben is lucky.  I'm hoping that he'll find somebody as respectful as he seems to be. I was rather fond of Becca, mainly because she was up front about her lack of s*xual experience, etc.  Wishing her well, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I don't think those online remarks should have been read on the show and can't believe Kaitlyn agreed to it. 

Anything to increase the "ick" factor of that show seems to be acceptable.

I also don't think those comments should have been read.  I'm not a big Kaitlyn fan, but no one deserves such vitriole to be read on national tv.  I felt sad for her when Chris H. was reading those tweets.

I think Ben H is the new Bachelor.  He's a total hottie, and according to my niece who knows him, he's so nice!!  She said he's a great guy and used to help out all the time in her sorority as he was dating her sorority sister at I.U.  

I hope Ben H is the guy.  She was a fool to let Ben H go, Ben Z go and Jared go.  They were all nice guys!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Other than a few moments, it was a yawnfest.  I do not believe they should read those cyberbullying posts on the air to Kaitlyn, they were awful. Lets not give any publicity to such rudeness.

This was designed to swing the audience back to her side and feel sorry for her so that she can go on Dancing With the Stars.  If she's not well liked, they won't take her a la JuanPablo.

They also want to keep what audience is left for the finale and After the Final Rose shows.  It was a last ditch effort for sympathy.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Uh, oh.........Am I correct that the final rose will be tonight (Sunday July 26)?  Update:  Just tried to delete this post.........it won't delete.  Anyway, I'm wrong.  It will be tomorrow (Monday) night.  Thanks to the other poster.  Sorry I was too late to edit.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Uh, oh.........Am I correct that the final rose will be tonight (Sunday July 26)? 

I just checked my guide......tomorrow night!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Rather 'raunchy' to read those comments.  What Kaitlyn said/described was sufficient.  Still, K. could have been more discreet. IMO.   I would have thrown out the microphones and sent the camera people home.  Although it's not like me at all to invite Nick or anyone into my apt., on the sly (if you can call it that), anyway.  Extra money or no extra money. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't watch the show after reading Realty Steve's spoilers- usually his spoilers get me interested in the season. This time, it was the opposite! I did watch 'The Men Tell All', figuring one of the guys there would be the next Bachelor. Her top 3 guys there (the 2 Bens and Jared) seem like really good guys.I know nothing about Shawn, but I remember Nick from Andi's season.  Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Still, I'd love to see Britt as the new Bachelorette.  Entertainment-wise, she has more energy and would probably be more adventurous.  I'd love to see a few 'run-arounds' in her line-up of contestants, too.  Just for fun!!  Hope ABC is reading...........Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'd love to see an all new Bachelor or Bachelorette with no repeat contestants at all.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

I'd love to see an all new Bachelor or Bachelorette with no repeat contestants at all.

I'm with you, Lotus.  I'd also like to see a season where the contestants are not all the "model like" ones.  Perhaps a season for older people looking for love and not all built like a brick sh*t house.