Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Men Tell All ~ 7.20.15 Spoilers

Seems ironic (to me, anyway) that the DH's/males who we know around here are the ones saying that she's (in other words) "a 'run-around' ".  ( Sorry.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Worst season yet.  Kaitlyn is a ho.  Ben H was lucky he went home.  I read she chose Sean, but they have already split.

Esteemed Contributor

This season had THE WORST, most ridiculously stupid dates ever.

Trusted Contributor

Its a sad and pathetic world we live in, if anyone has to expect the kind of comments Kaitlin received.

I just checked my FB. A woman who is a Seattle radio personality, posted some comments she received. Ugly, hateful comments about her weight, calling her fat, a pig, no wonder she's alone, etc.
She's average weight, but it wouldn't make the comments less hideous, if she weighed 400!lbs

Yes, the dark side of social media, is disturbed, pathetic people, with access to a computer!
The mindset, "they put themselves out there, they have to expect it", certainly doesn't help.
Honored Contributor

I don't think those online remarks should have been read on the show and can't believe Kaitlyn agreed to it. 

Anything to increase the "ick" factor of that show seems to be acceptable.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

It was an attempt to put her in the good girl category who "oops" made a mistake... Right!!!

It's too bad some of the men think they are still in love with her even after seeing the show aired. Worst season yet.

I thought I read she didn't pick either one but I haven't read the lastest rumors.

Honored Contributor

Yes, they were indeed vulgar comments and shouldn't have been read outloud on that program.  K's update re: crude remarks she received were sufficient.  Reading the actual comments is taking those comments a step further.  Bad move, IMO.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guess nice viewers aren't enough anymore.......attracting the opposite for higher ratings?  Could work in reverse, eventually.  ...... p.s.  We don't know who was in control during the bedroom scene with Nick..........But, surely, K probably knew that the microphones were in the room with them.  All she had to do is give the microphones to the producers and tell them that it was time for them to leave........Looks as though she thought it would be fun, having the microphones on and all.   That's what 'got her in trouble', viewer-wise.  So, IMO, the blame is on her.   Whatever happened to the phrase: 'No means no' (?). 

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

I don't think those online remarks should have been read on the show and can't believe Kaitlyn agreed to it. 

Anything to increase the "ick" factor of that show seems to be acceptable.

---------------------------------

That "ick" factor  is the reason I stopped watching the show after the first season.  The whole premise -- kissing, s*xing etc with several persons during the same time period -- is disgusting.  I also thought so much of the show was scripted.... There are too many other good/entertaining shows to watch!!

Honored Contributor

Wow, I did feel bad for Ben when he was recounting the story of returning to the room after St Kaitlyn told Shawn he was the 'one'.  That sounded terribly ackward.