Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Men Tell All ~ 7.20.15 Spoilers

How about 'Celebrity Bachelor' and/or 'Celebrity Bachelorette' ??   Might be a nice change.............

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@HisElk wrote:

@Lotus wrote:

I'd love to see an all new Bachelor or Bachelorette with no repeat contestants at all.

I'm with you, Lotus.  I'd also like to see a season where the contestants are not all the "model like" ones.  Perhaps a season for older people looking for love and not all built like a brick sh*t house.

@HisElk wrote:

@Lotus wrote:

I'd love to see an all new Bachelor or Bachelorette with no repeat contestants at all.

I'm with you, Lotus.  I'd also like to see a season where the contestants are not all the "model like" ones.  Perhaps a season for older people looking for love and not all built like a brick sh*t house.

They will never do this. They got to stick by the formula.

I would like to see something different, too.

Honored Contributor

As far as 'Celebrity Bachelor and/or Bachelorette (my idea only), I recall, in a talk show interview, that Dean Cain said that he is ready and somewhat looking for a companion/wife. He's very handsome, IMO.  Seems like a very nice guy.  Only, I'd prefer that the contestants and the Bachelor and/or Bachelorette refrain from all (or most) of the kissing sessions, until maybe the final four.  We really don't need to see the kissing, but I'd enjoy learning more about each contestant.  Their careers, their charities, hobbies, and whatever else they enjoy doing.   Maybe some of the contestants could be celebrities, too, looking for a love match. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Frequent Contributor

I totally agree with most of your ideas!   I think the time has come for all new people.  And, let's hear more conversation...I'd love to get to really know the contestants & not just see how they kiss!  Let's see what everyone is really like.   I wonder where we could share our opinions where they'd be seen & heard.

Esteemed Contributor

We should have a lot more to talk about after tonight's show!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@missy1 wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@Lotus wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@Lotus wrote:

They won't ever change it.  Viewers want to see the beautiful.  Emily Maynard's season was highly rated as she was stunning and had gorgeous clothing.  ABC knows the formula.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@missy1 wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@Lotus wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

@Lotus wrote:

There was  a dating show a few years back with  overweight people- it was called something insulting like 'More to Love'. They claimed the premise was about getting to know the person inside- yet when contestants were introduced rather than their name and occupation [or hometown] tagged on the screen it was their name and weight! Being I'm someone who needs to lose 60 lbs, I found it to be  the most insulting thing ever.

Honored Contributor

Felt sad for Nick's youngest sister.  I could tell that she's very close to her brother, and cares about his hurt feelings.  They were in the audience, and Nick went over and gave her a hug.