Valued Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette Final Rose and ATFR ~ 7.27.15 Spoilers

It's shocking to me that after such a proposal they would break up so fast! But I guess anything is possible.... Jimmy Kimmel made them swear they would stay together for at least one year. Lol. And yep, long distance relationships aren't easy and usually don't end well...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a boring ATFR!  I almost fell a sleep. The happy couple really were making themselves look so happy (fake), that means trouble in paradise. 

The best part of the show was Kaitlyn's Mom. She is a natural on tv, and so beautiful.

Cutting corners again, by proposing at the Bachelor mansion pool.

I agree with Nick. Why did Kaitlyn wait that long to tell him he wasn't the one?  It was either the producers requesting her to do this, or she was just cruel.

Nick didn't seem that upset with the ending, like Andi's season. In the end he scored with both women!

Honored Contributor

@tough_kitty wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

I read she picked Sean & they have already split.  She is a diva and the most difficult person on set the producers have ever worked with.  I don't know if I'll watch, this has ben the most boring season yet.  The dress is pretty, hair is always the same.

Already split?? They were on live tv tonight and looked happy??? 

They are NOT broken up.  I think they looked happy.   I think this one may last longer than most.  He's very into her.  

I almost felt sorry for Nick last night.  

I think she really played him and told him over and over she loved him.  That's why she was so upset when she knew she had to dump him.  She felt guilty she led him on.

I liked her mother, and her sister seemed so sweet.  The whole family was a bit "odd",but I liked them. 

I can see where Kaitlyn gets her quirkness from.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@missy1 wrote:

What a boring ATFR!  I almost fell a sleep. The happy couple really were making themselves look so happy (fake), that means trouble in paradise. 

The best part of the show was Kaitlyn's Mom. She is a natural on tv, and so beautiful.

Cutting corners again, by proposing at the Bachelor mansion pool.

I agree with Nick. Why did Kaitlyn wait that long to tell him he wasn't the one?  It was either the producers requesting her to do this, or she was just cruel.

Nick didn't seem that upset with the ending, like Andi's season. In the end he scored with both women!

I watched very little this season- but did watch last night, waiting for Nick to put his foot in his mouth like Andi's season! He seems to have grown up a bit. I read  rumors he's in the running to be the next Bachelor- oy!!! Maybe 3rd time will be the charm. I think the guy (Ben I think?)  that looks like Bobby Brady fits the bill for the next Bachelor.

Honored Contributor

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-20-frontrunners-are-ben-h-ben-z-details...

It's certainly not Nick V.

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

i think it s creepy that she had a phone relationship with Nick before this season started with and then it was decided he should come on  the show. that would send up a red flag to me. she did seem thrilled with Shawn who seems like he is head over heels crazy for her. hope it works out for them but she definately LOVES being the center of attention. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-season-20-frontrunners-are-ben-h-ben-z-details...

It's certainly not Nick V.

THANK YOU WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  whew! Woman LOL

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking that Nick can do much better finding someone in real life, and definitely not on TV.  As far as Shawn, I now believe that the producers 'played up' his jealous nature (if he actually has a jealous nature in real life).  Also played up the feud with Nick.  All in all, Shawn's probably a decent nice guy in real life. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think I read it on RS or ?,  that Kaitlyn really wanted Ben H. instead of Nick for final 2. The produers wanted the Shawn/Nick fued for ratings.Plus Ben H, can go on to do the Bachelor with him coming in 3rd. Also, the producers knew Kaitlyn knew Shawn was the one from the start, so they brought in Nick to shake things up. (If that was the case why did she sleep with him?)