Valued Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette 7/13 Possible Spoilers-Time for My Guilty Pleasure

@CaitlinH wrote:

@tough_kitty wrote:
Speaking of home visits, is it a coincidence that all families on this show seem to be very well-off?? Guess not if the participants can take half a year off work to be on the show....

They actually only take 10 weeks to tape from beginning to end. Then a few months later they tape "Women/Men Tell All" & the final reunions. Bachelor in Paradise only tapes 6 weeks.

Plus not to mention they get compensated for being on the show with all expenses paid (lodging, airfare, food, etc).

Ok, but even 10 weeks off work seems excessive.... I work for the state but I doubt they would let me take this much time off....although you never know.... not that I'd want to be on that show, I wouldn't be able to pass the beauty contest Smiley Wink but I am single and looking.....  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Reality Steve:

Bachelor/Bachelorette: 8 weeks to film

Bachelor in  Paradise: 3 weeks to film

Well, ok, 8 weeks sound more realistic but wow, really?? How can person fall in love with multiple people in such a short period of time!?!?! Especially that you get to see some guys only once in a while.... Guess this is simply an entertainment show and has nothing to do with finding love....

Honored Contributor

The last round of meet the family looked like they were held in a hotel.  That's a first I think.

Valued Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

I'm hearing several unconfirmed spoilers, Ben is being groomed as the next Bachelor and Kaitlyn doesn't pick anyone.  I don't know if either of those scenarios are true.

What? Really?? But she sounds so VERY much in love with both!!!! I can't wait to see what all those tears are about.... this week it seemed serious but turned out to be no big deal. I was expecting more drama! Lol

Esteemed Contributor

OK, can we talk???  That red dress???  OY!!!

Valued Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

OK, can we talk???  That red dress???  OY!!!

I know, right!?! She figured, they already spent a night, so it's not like they haven't seen it all already.... lol. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Men Tell All should be good for a laugh.  Hopefully Ian will have another meltdown....

Valued Contributor

Dang, I'm traveling from CA to Chicago on Monday so I probably won't have time to watch that episode! Will have to catch up later....
Respected Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

I'm hearing several unconfirmed spoilers, Ben is being groomed as the next Bachelor and Kaitlyn doesn't pick anyone.  I don't know if either of those scenarios are true.

Which Ben Sydney?  Ben Z or Ben H?

Honored Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Which Ben Sydney?  Ben Z or Ben H?

Ben Higgins