Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelorette 7/13 Possible Spoilers-Time for My Guilty Pleasure

@missy1 wrote:

I am glad Ben H. exited. He is watching it now, thanking his lucky stars. Shawn is boring, and Nick seems bi imo. None are a good match for her.

My niece's friend used to date him.  She said he is a really good guy.  He told my niece months ago he got down to the final 3, lol.  I'm not sure he was supposed to say anything.  LOL Either way, I knew he was gone after last night.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Maybe she likes jealous, 'on the verge', men?  (Shawn).   I'd keep a mile away from that personality type.  He seems as though he's having a difficult time, trying to keep his personality in order.  Jealousy is a very strong emotion.  Well, maybe, if he 'wins', he won't have anything to worry about...........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s.  I must add that both families seem very, very nice.  Cat Happy

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

p.s. (again);  I would have chosen Ben.  Very mature, nice guy.  Husband material, IMO.

Valued Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

p.s. (again);  I would have chosen Ben.  Very mature, nice guy.  Husband material, IMO.

She just found out that Ben was 4 years younger than her so maybe that was the deciding factor for her? I mean, look at Ben and look at Shawn!!! Ben is HOT and Shawn is NOT!!! 

Valued Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

Nick is such a liar.....he's saying he wasn't 100% sure about Andi?

If he was chosen it would have been a "leap of faith".....and stupid Kaitlyn is falling for his line of BS?

Does she NOT remember that he ended up come back to one of the final shows?  Nick you were heartbroken, remember?

He makes me sick.

I agree with your post.  He'll say anything to be chosen.  I guess he doesn't recall being so heartbroken when Andi didn't choose him. 

Honestly, I'm glad she is sending home what appears to be the "good guys" because they deserve better IMO.

Respected Contributor

Ben is laid back and is def more mature than the other two.  Not understanding some of the choices Kailtlyn has made this season. So many great guys she sent home--Ben Z., Tanner, Cupcake, Jared etc and kept the likes of Nick and Shawn

Valued Contributor

@Ladybug724 wrote:

Ben is laid back and is def more mature than the other two.  Not understanding some of the choices Kailtlyn has made this season. So many great guys she sent home--Ben Z., Tanner, Cupcake, Jared etc and kept the likes of Nick and Shawn

I would love to see Ben Z. be the next Bachelor.  He was probably my favorite and seemed genuine, although, who really knows.

For me, this has been the very worst of all the seasons, yet, for some reason, I'm still watching LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn and Nick equal high ratings! Realistically, they don't stay together. At this point Trista and Ryan are the ones the made it. (who knows)  The others few couples haven't been married long.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

Maybe she likes jealous, 'on the verge', men?  (Shawn).   I'd keep a mile away from that personality type.  He seems as though he's having a difficult time, trying to keep his personality in order.  Jealousy is a very strong emotion.  Well, maybe, if he 'wins', he won't have anything to worry about...........

I didn't think Shawn had any right to march over to Nick's room last week and start in on him again.  I would have asked him to leave, lol.